New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Same here. I think provincial living is better than living in the city.
    Ditto here as well. That's why I go home every now and then, when schedules permit.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    I am in Manila roughly 5 months in a year. The only things I like about living in the Philippines is that my friends and family are here. All my close friends are the ones I met when I was a little kid. My mum has decided to move back as well for the milder weather.
    This is my dream life. Live half of the year abroad and half in the Philippines

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

This is where my/our families are....

Kung pupunta man sa ibang bansa, gala lang,- matagal na siguro 2 buwan....para lang may makitang iba.... (pero I love the cold weather)......

Kalungkot din sa ibang bansa,- para kang hibang na lutang na lata sa baha.... Nakakaloko.... Hindi mo alam kung bakit ka malungkot,- basta ganoon na nga....

21.0K:inlababu:

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    You may not have the nicest house in the block... but home is where the heart is.

If given a choice, i'd rather live in the province. The rest of the world, one can always travel to see the sights if budget permits.
    Yes sir,picture perfect yung painting na may bahay kubo in the middle of a ricefield kung saan pwede kang mag alaga ng farm animals

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Yes sir,picture perfect yung painting na may bahay kubo in the middle of a ricefield kung saan pwede kang mag alaga ng farm animals
    On one end of the farm will be my car barn.

I salivate when i used to go to the farms of my dad's friends in Calatagan, Lipa and Sto. Tomas. With matching Range Rover and jet-ski pa sa driveway ng weekend home and stables nila.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I like the fresh air, the beaches and its views, less traffic jam, everythings seems to be near that biking would actually be fun if you're a businessman without a dress code visiting your work.

But I still dream of getting a house in the countryside, with a plantation, a beach and a river where I can do shallow fishing.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I like the fresh air, the beaches and its views, less traffic jam, everythings seems to be near that biking would actually be fun if you're a businessman without a dress code visiting your work.

But I still dream of getting a house in the countryside, with a plantation, a beach and a river where I can do shallow fishing.
    ayus sir....pwede ko tabihan ng beerhouse yang beach mo? :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I salivate when i used to go to the farms of my dad's friends in Calatagan, Lipa and Sto. Tomas. With matching Range Rover and jet-ski pa sa driveway ng weekend home and stables nila.
    Calatagan ... play ground of the (filthy/secret) rich ... :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    na assigned ako in different places like sydney, seoul & chicago. & during those times, inaabot ako ng december doon. boring! iba ang pasko sa ibang bansa. pinas pa rin when it comes to celebrating xmas & new year.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    na assigned ako in different places like sydney, seoul & chicago. & during those times, inaabot ako ng december doon. boring! iba ang pasko sa ibang bansa. pinas pa rin when it comes to celebrating xmas & new year.
    Yes,the best time of the year,yung halos masaid na pera sa bulsa dahil sa mga inaanak pero,pero still jolly

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast