New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 253 of 381 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3803
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Personally, for me I see the Democratic Party as mas makatao but that message doesn't get through and Andrew Yang explains it well.

Twitter

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Personally, for me I see the Democratic Party as mas makatao but that message doesn't get through and Andrew Yang explains it well.

Twitter

IMO this is very true. Even liberal humor is incredibly smarmy and self-righteous. Try watching SNL, Last Week Tonight, etc.
    Plus there's no attempt to initiate dialog at all. They just assume that the worth of their ideals are self-evident and anyone who does not subscribe to the same beliefs are obviously deplorables.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    IMO this is very true. Even liberal humor is incredibly smarmy and self-righteous. Try watching SNL, Last Week Tonight, etc.
    Plus there's no attempt to initiate dialog at all. They just assume that the worth of their ideals are self-evident and anyone who does not subscribe to the same beliefs are obviously deplorables.
    Ganyan din LP dito sa Pilipinas. With the whole "disente" messaging. Siyempre very alienating yun - para mong sinabing lahat ng hindi galing sa ganyang background is lower than you. Kaya I understand why there is resentment towards democrats and LP.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Umm... 3 unused absentee ballots, along with 800+ regular mail that never got to the addressee...

Read the dang article... This is more incompetence than fraud.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post

Twitter

may point si Yang

democrats got too busy with cultural, social, racial, gender issues

they were supposed to be the party that put a floor under human suffering

that a compassionate society shouldn't tolerate suffering... where gov't provides safety nets so nobody dies of starvation

food stamps, unemployment insurance (programs that Republicans say encourage people to be lazy)

minimum wage should be a living wage -- high enough to afford food, shelter and other basic needs (Republicans always oppose raising minimum wage -- they're pro-business kasi... pro-rich)

(Yang advocated UBI -- universal basic income -- where every adult citizen receives cash from the gov't)

yan ang sinasabi ni LM na the Democratic party is the makatao party

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Republicans are more social darwinist -- survival of the fittest ideology

"kung mahirap ka kasalanan mo yun"

"kung naging homeless ka kasalanan mo yun"

kaya most rich conservatives vote Republican

coz that's how rich Americans see the poor -- lazy, makes bad decisions

Democrats are like "let's tax the rich so we can fund programs for the poor"

Democrats are redistributionist -- rich people hate that so they vote Republican

--

nakakatuwa ang 2 party system ng US coz it all boils down to ideology

sa Pinas juice ko dami partido di mo alam ano pinaglalaban
    Last edited by uls; November 7th, 2020 at 11:28 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Franklin Graham
    14 mins.
    My father Billy Graham was born 102 years ago today, November 7, 1918, just 53 years after the Civil War. Both of his grandfathers had fought in the Civil War. As a boy he grew up on a dairy farm, and every morning he got up at 3:30 AM to milk 20 cows; and every day when he got home from school, he milked the same 20 cows. World War I was just coming to an end when he was born, the Spanish flu had taken the lives of millions around the world and thousands in his home state of North Carolina. My father lived through World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. His entire life, he focused on one thing—telling men and women how to have a relationship with God through faith in His Son, Jesus Christ. He spoke out against moral issues, injustices, and political dangers. If he were alive today, he would encourage Americans everywhere to pray for the future of our nation and the political direction that could come. On his birthday today, I would like to urge all of us to pray for the process taking place, that it would be fair, transparent, and honest. Whoever wins this election, whether it is Donald J. Trump or Joe Biden, it is my prayer that Americans would pull together, no matter how close the final results may be.
    Franklin Graham - My father Billy Graham was born 102... | Facebook

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    As expected, but let's see how long this gets dragged out before Trump accepts defeat.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk