New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 154 of 381 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3803
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    media

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Shaq and CHarlesBarkley are getting flak for common sense statements.

BLM is a fraud hahaha.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    here we goooo

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hahaha...

Temp worker tossed Pennsylvania ballots Trump complained about, official says

In a press release, Luzerne County County Manager David Pedri said a "temporary seasonal independent contractor" who started work sorting mail at the Elections Bureau on Sept. 14th had "incorrectly" thrown out a small number of military and overseas ballots.

The county elections director found out what had happened two days later, and had all the trash from the three-day period "placed in a dumpster and secured," the release said.

“Each bag of garbage from the entire building in the dumpster was searched by the Federal Bureau of Investigations, the Luzerne County District Attorney’s Office, Pennsylvania State Police as well as Luzerne County staff. All items of concern were taken into custody by the Federal Bureau of Investigations,” according to the release, which noted the temp was asked not to return.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i can't wait for AFTER Nov 3

to watch the most richest most powerful country in the world destroy itself from within
    "The USA is a first-world country but it is acting like a third-world country," U Aung Thu Nyein, a political analyst in Myanmar, told The Times.

Mike Bradley, the mayor of Sarnia, an industrial city on the border with Michigan told The Times that seeing what's happening in the US is "like watching the decline of the Roman Empire."

"The world sees the dismantling of social cohesion within American society and the mess in managing COVID," Wahid said. "There is a vacuum of leadership that needs to be filled, but America is not fulfilling that leadership role."
    A baffled world is watching as the US is overrun by COVID-19 infections and deaths — with no end in sight | Business Insider

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

hehe

the US is an empire in decline

it has been declining before Trump then Trump became president supposedly to "make America great again" but instead accelerated the decline

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hold on hold on what is this?

so hindi lang pala si uls ang nag iisip nito?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

hahaha

thanks to people like that (that youtube guy above) and other far right characters it guarantees more polarization

America has passed the point of no return

there's so much hate and distrust between conservatives and liberals the division is already irrepairable... that's what i see

both sides think America is so solid that no matter what they do their country will always remain #1?

doesn't matter how big your boat is

rock it hard enough it will capsize

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ^
    As I posted above about the "Social Dilemma" documentary, social media, e.g. facebook, twitter, instagram, etc by it's design algorithm is manipulating users mind and democratic govt is more vulnerable like our country, it doesn't affect authoritarian govt though. US Politics

Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tsikot Forums mobile app