Oct 2012
    Nigel has done it. Video worth watching every second. 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    UK to EU

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Lives will go on.

Wala naman masyadong magbabago sa daily lives nila kasi they use GBP instead of the Euro.

Save for some import/exportation processes siguro. apart from that, minimal impact siguro.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Lives will go on.

Wala naman masyadong magbabago sa daily lives nila kasi they use GBP instead of the Euro.

Save for some import/exportation processes siguro. apart from that, minimal impact siguro.
    Aside from the import and export, the EU nationals who are working in UK, are they still allowed to work and stay in UK?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MINI is its 1st casualty....will go Great Wall...
    The Next Minis Aren't In The Works Thanks To Brexit

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    MINI is its 1st casualty....will go Great Wall...
    The Next Minis Aren't In The Works Thanks To Brexit

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    So sad... not really

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Had to work additional hours last night because of BREXIT issues. We classify our trades as EU, non-EU, EMU, non-EMU and the system made automated changes which caused discrepancies in the report I raised the issue to IT and boss thanked me pa, though ideally kasi I should have closed the reports T-2

My boss belongs to the BREXIT project which was created as soon as it was announced and the successful transition was what earned him his promotion to VP
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 1st, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    Aside from the import and export, the EU nationals who are working in UK, are they still allowed to work and stay in UK?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Yes, they should as long as they apply for a working visa and get approved.

They can apply for different kinds of visas depending on how long they been in the UK.

Pre-settled status for those who lived in the UK for at least 1 day in the last 6 months. lol

For those living in the UK for 5 years continuously are eligible for settled status.

Expect the market to turn sour just like in 2015? when they announced BREXIT plans.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Yes, they should as long as they apply for a working visa and get approved.

They can apply for different kinds of visas depending on how long they been in the UK.

Pre-settled status for those who lived in the UK for at least 1 day in the last 6 months. lol

For those living in the UK for 5 years continuously are eligible for settled status.

Expect the market to turn sour just like in 2015? when they announced BREXIT plans.
    I dont think uk will give a hard time to existing eu workers in their state.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012