New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w"]YouTube- EAT DA POO POO[/ame]

Intense ugandan hate speech against homo***uals...

:rofl:

the speaker is totally gay i believe. He knows too much about the stuff.
    Last edited by Negus; June 1st, 2010 at 10:06 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i've no idea that they hate gays there (didn't watch the video, just commenting, hehe).

they should learn from us pinoys... here being a flaming homo***ual is a highly desirable life choice for many confused young gentlemen. they get to be on TV, be respected, earn a fantastic income as a stand up comedian. in fact, they are now as morally respectable as the hetero***ual population, sometimes even more so. to be gay in philippines 2010 is so cool, in fact, that many straight men and women convert just to be in on the action and fashion!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This video gave me a good laugh! I wonder how this guy would react if he found out that the "gay acts" he was talking about are also done by hetero***ual couples. Any which way it is not normal.

I have no problem with gay people as long as they do not act upon it ( go into a homo***ual relationship or commit homo***ual acts). No offense to gay men but the last time I accidentally saw a gay act on film I was traumatised.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Were not moving ahead of this issue anytime soon. Still a lot of Filipinos are quite narrow minded.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It's funny until you realize they're trying to pass the death penalty for homo***uality.

Uganda hate speech against homo***uals