New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: If the election were to be held today, who will you vote for?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jejomar Binay

0 0%
  • Rodrigo Duterte

40 51.95%
  • Grace Poe

3 3.90%
  • Mar Roxas

29 37.66%
  • Miriam Santiago

3 3.90%
  • None of the above

2 2.60%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Si minicarph lang naman pro Binay dito
    Kunwari lang yung GP talaga gusto nun. Imported from the US of A.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The feeling of being upset or annoyed, especially because of inability to change or achieve something (frustration) is fueling the silent majority to go for Duterte.

This is specially true for majority of OFW's I know.

They are willing to gamble for a perceived change, whether the change is realistic or otherwise.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    So far, the result of the survey here is only a reflection of what the rest of the surveys says that DU30 is the preferred pres and Leni is the preferred VP. If there is anything that differs in this survey from the rest is Mar is running 2nd here. For pres & vp, who cares about 2nd as only the top gainer is declared the winner.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    So far, the result of the survey here is only a reflection of what the rest of the surveys says that DU30 is the preferred pres and Leni is the preferred VP. If there is anything that differs in this survey from the rest is Mar is running 2nd here. For pres & vp, who cares about 2nd as only the top gainer is declared the winner.
    surprised nga ako kasi supposedly tsikot is pro mar. The supporters of mar are very much activr and even thread of duterte is replete with anti duterte sentiments I expected na runaway winner dito si mar but that is clearly not the case. pero silent many pala rito is pro duterte. Pero siguro if we can see who voted who para makita kung dubious accounts

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    leaning on MDS...but I'm still undecided on my firm Presidential bet.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noitimed View Post
    surprised nga ako kasi supposedly tsikot is pro mar. The supporters of mar are very much activr and even thread of duterte is replete with anti duterte sentiments I expected na runaway winner dito si mar but that is clearly not the case. pero silent many pala rito is pro duterte. Pero siguro if we can see who voted who para makita kung dubious accounts
    Marami kasi dito nakikisabay lang sa agos. Maganda nga kita actual voters

7. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    President Duterte

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by noitimed View Post
    Daming nag sulpotang bagong account o.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    35% na daw as per Pulse Asia's latest surveyTsikot Presidential Survey

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    May nagsabi sa ANC, na in order for Digong to win, dapat daw nasa 15% or higher ang lamang nya to his nearest rival sa mga surveys until May 9.

Patay na.......

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast