New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    5 months compared to couple of days delayed?
    lozada is also 5 mos delayed in bringing out the truth. why? only he knows why?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    lozada is also 5 mos delayed in bringing out the truth. why? only he knows why?
    I think he already answered this, he originally didn't want to testify in the senate until the fateful day he returned from HK when he was abducted and he thought that he will be executed by the police....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If he is scared with the senate why prolong it?
    Diplomacy is important to any country a sudden cancellation on the eve of signing is bad. Fraport (Germany) got a taste of it much too late!!
    Its possible that the bribe came from Neri because Jlo knows only he can corroborate his claims, ayaw talaga ni Neri kasi siya ang pinaka sasabit that maybe the reason he is asking SC approval. Whether FG, Joey, Razon, JDV is the main backer hindi pwede approve pag anomolous unless meron... Bakit kaya siya nasa Ched na. Pwede siya iwanan sa ere ni GMA like trashing the ZTE deal. Walang magagawa si FG, Razon, Abalos, Joey, JDV once ma'am decides. Remember she cannot run another term so campaign contribution means nothing to her now, her legacy is whats important to her now.

The deal was dead a long time ago sour graping Joey wants to make it alive again for what, because for the country or a lost deal.

Im just confused or curious, Hope your not thinking that im bashing or taking it personal. I know we will still be tsikot buddies for a long time.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if he is scared with the senate why prolong it?

---I really don't know maybe part of a grand scheme of the oppositions? I don't know...anyway, he already answered this too, he was not afraid of the Senate per se, but rather afraid to testify bec he said if he start to testify he would not be able to lie...

Diplomacy is important to any country a sudden cancellation on the eve of signing is bad. Fraport (Germany) got a taste of it much too late!!

---nah, I don't think so, if it's full of corruptions and dis advantageous to our Gov't, we have all the rights not to go through with the signings...it's better not to go with it than sign it and back out afterwards, that will be more bad for the relationship of the two countries...

and in fact GMA already did this before although not really the same situation but just to prove that any countries have the right or liberties to back out whenever the needs arises and if she really wanted to do so, she could

remember Angelo dela cruz? we have signed with the coalition of the willing and send our troops to the Iraq war, we were committed to stay until our tour ends, but when dela cruz was kidnapped GMA withdrew our troops not withstanding the fact that it will affect our relationship with the US...

Its possible that the bribe came from Neri because Jlo knows only he can corroborate his claims, ayaw talaga ni Neri kasi siya ang pinaka sasabit that maybe the reason he is asking SC approval.

---inamin na nga ni gaite na sa kanya nangaling yun pera eh, it could have been easier for malacanan or gaite to say that the money came from neri, kung talagang galing sa kanya...we all heard of the story behind that P500k, it don;t take a genius to know kung saan talaga nangaling yun pera..

Whether FG, Joey, Razon, JDV is the main backer hindi pwede approve pag anomolous unless meron... Bakit kaya siya nasa Ched na.

---lagay? diba bibigayan nga siya ni abalos ng P200M basta maapprove lang? he was transferred bec hinde siya pumayag sa bribe? don't pretend na FG is not dipping his hands sa mga fat contracts? and don;t pretend that FG is walang magagawa kung ayaw ni ma'am...sobrang far fetched yan, in the end he is still the husband...

Pwede siya iwanan sa ere ni GMA like trashing the ZTE deal. Walang magagawa si FG, Razon, Abalos, Joey, JDV once ma'am decides.

---see? they get get rid of Neri if they wanted to, just like you said so balik tayo doon sa theory mo na kay neri nangaling yun P500k, bakit hinde sabihin ng malacanan na kay neri nangaling para mag sama na silang dalawa ni lozada? and bakit until now Neri seems to still under the good grace of GMA? maybe totoo na sinabi niya kay GMA the night before na meron kalokohan yun contract and yet GMA still asked him to approve it?

Remember she cannot run another term so campaign contribution means nothing to her now, her legacy is whats important to her now.

---legacy or her survival?

The deal was dead a long time ago sour graping Joey wants to make it alive again for what, because for the country or a lost deal.

---probably both...hinde ko alam but the fact na-cancel bec of joey's sour graping then it means meron talagang mali sa contract for kung wala then why cancel it? and who is telling the truth ba? GMA admitted that the contract was flawed and yet DOTC mendoza and other secretaries insisted na walang mali sa contract? doesn't add up...sino ang nagsasabi ng totoo?

Im just confused or curious, Hope your not thinking that im bashing or taking it personal. I know we will still be tsikot buddies for a long time..

----of course, nothing personal...dude..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and oh by the way, I don't take Lozada's words as gospel truth but if you'll analyze both sides mas meron sense of truth doon sa sinasabi ni Lozada...

'coz if I were in his shoes personally, hinde na lang ako magsasalita, tahimik ang buhay ko and sigurado na aalagaan pa ako ng administration.... and I might get extra bonus for keeping my silence, mas mahirap yun lumabas siya kesa tumahimik eh... but he chose the less traveled road so there must be something na nakita niya at hinde ko nakita...I mean hello? sino gusto makalaban and administration with all the resources to bring you down....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    and oh by the way, I don't take Lozada's words as gospel truth but if you'll analyze both sides mas meron sense of truth doon sa sinasabi ni Lozada...

'coz if I were in his shoes personally, hinde na lang ako magsasalita, tahimik ang buhay ko and sigurado na aalagaan pa ako ng administration.... and I might get extra bonus for keeping my silence, mas mahirap yun lumabas siya kesa tumahimik eh... but he chose the less traveled road so there must be something na nakita niya at hinde ko nakita...I mean hello? sino gusto makalaban and administration with all the resources to bring you down....

This I agree.
    Goodluck to Rodulfo Jun Lozada and I hope he makes our country a better place.
    Thank you for the patience in answering my questions.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    lozada's coming out party is admirable in a sense that he sacrificed his family for that. what i dont like is him being viewed as a hero or someone whom we can trust and be obliged to emulate.

lozada is a crook just like the higher ups in our government. he did not deny the fact he is a saint. what i dont understand is why the opposition is using him for their own benefit? sa tingin ba nila ang paglabas ni lozada in public would make or help pgma step down? i highly doubt it. it would take the whole military to break and take pgma to the ground.

if the opposition etal encourages the people and the militarym then thats a different story. kahit ang edsa 1 and 2, they needed the support of the military. i think thats the secret to the oppositions success.

the opposition would be hard pressed to encourage the higher ups of the armed forces to join their ranks. pgma gave them(military) promises and promoted some of them to appease the higher and lower ranks of our armed forces.

they need more lozadas, sins, corys and others to be able to shake the house down.

for now, its a lost cause. roaming around every school around the country, making speeches and dialogues wouldn't help every bit.

they need a miracle.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Patay tayo dyan!

Nagkapeople-power 1 and 2, anong nangyari sa atin? Lalong gumulo. Iniisip nila na kung gusto nilang maupo, rally agad. Ginagamit lang tayo para sa kanilang kapakanan.

Hintayin na lang kasi nila iyang eleksyon na yan.

Kasi, dito sa atin, ang laging nasa TV na nagsasabi ng "kamalian ng kung sinu-sino" siya ang tama. Paawa effect pa para lalong makumbinsi mga tao kahit pare-pareho lang sila. Interest lang nila ang iniisip.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    bakit kaya putol-putol at hinde kompleto yong conversation na record nila???hhmmm,, let me guess..siguro sa dulo ng conversation na yon,,,kasali na si Mam at si sir.....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 8n_half View Post
    bakit kaya putol-putol at hinde kompleto yong conversation na record nila???hhmmm,, let me guess..siguro sa dulo ng conversation na yon,,,kasali na si Mam at si sir.....
    be as it may it was still acquired illegally, the same as the garci tapes can't be used against GMA...

it was just bothering that the military is actually wiretapping people...even if it's not for national security...

I can't wait for GMA's term to end, and I hope all of this military people who were behind this wiretapping will be brought to justice....together with the politicians who orders them...
    Last edited by shadow; March 5th, 2008 at 08:31 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ZTE-NBN DEAL / Lozada,JdV son taped on P200,000 financing