New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 66bunny View Post
    Here we go. Instead of uniting the country against corruption, silipan na.

Did they ever think that some of our politicans have business on the side just to sustain their "lifestyle of the rich and famous" status?

Di naman lahat galing sa corruption.

It's like there's a written law that any public official isn't allowed more than two vehicles and a house not bigger than a bungalow.

And one of the supposedly military "traitors" in EDSA 1 became a president.

Give the guy a break. And yourself too.
    Uniting the country? yes...but he must clear his name in military & civilian courts first...Gave him a break? Hell NO... he was given before by joining the service and see what he did? decieving my men is not my cup of coffee...all those cars,town houses etc. is just an icing of the cake as unbecoming conduct of an officer & a gentleman...Supreme Court ruling states that" All prisoners whether under Preventive detention or serving final sentence cannot practice their profession nor engage in any business or occupation, or hold office, elective or appointive, while in detention... and thats Civilian court...what about the military tribunal...I have no qualms with him personally...but por dios, por santo...a very GOAT example as a mistah...another disgrace to PMeers...lets throw him the book.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ramon tulfo is also a wolf!!! much worst, i think he is a croc!!! di ba smugler din yang c tulfo? nabalita din yan sometime in 2003 ata. jewelry and gadgets ata from customs pinupuslit nyan eh.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Tantrums of the demigod (Trillanes' Tantrums)