New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    One shot with a 12 gauge shotgun to the head of the dog at close range will give instant death. Cost? Probably less than 20 pesos for the ammo, not sure.

Shooting with a firearm is also included in the CAW Revised Rules and Regulations on the euthanasia of animals.

Although this method is also being questioned by animal advocates, for me this is relatively more humane than tambucho gassing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    +1 on this. Pero wag naman shotgun. Messy yun. a .38 caliber in the temple is good enough. Maski na paltik at point blank. Eh magkano yun? baka 5 petot per bala lang eh.
    a box of .22lr (50 bullets) cost only less than 200 pesos, 22 cal will do the job same system in butchering a cow..a bullet in the head.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i for one dont agree with the killing of unwanted dogs. nature has allowed them to live, who are we to kill them? why? bec. of economic reasons. that's too plain selfish for us na ito ang basehan for killing them. here is our population who wastes so much food and resources and then iisipin natin na pabigat ang mga hapless creatures na ito. and also eto ang society natin na pabrika ng bata and yet we hate how unwanted dogs multiply.

now, there is however a danger if we just allow them to wander in our streets. i even read one theory that a start of the zombie apocalypse can very well start with strayed dogs. all it needs is a mutated rabies or virus or something.

the bomb sniffing dog training idea is good. but in reality, not all dogs are capable of doing that. but the IDEA is there! hanapin lang natin kung san magagamit ang skills na ito. i believe every life has a purpose. we just dont have the answers now. pero kung ang solusyun lang lagi na iniisip eh kung pano mapatipid ang killing process say from P5 ngaun P1 sa future. oh well, let's just wait for nature's wrath siguro.

kung pwede lang sila sana gastusan sila na i-ship sa amazon jungle or any other big jungles sa mundo and assimilate with the wildlife, ok sana. yun nga lang domesticated kasi eh and who knows baka lalo pa ma-disturb and ecosystem ng big forests natin.

daming tamad dyan sa kanto, araw araw inom ng inom, kabig ng kabig, pero pag yun di puwede eradicate

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Tambucho gassing of unwanted Dogs.