New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    parang yung Parable of the Sower... kahit anong klaseng lupa nag-sow siya ng seeds.
    maski na puro bato, mabuhangin, tuyot, basa, etc. nilagyan niya ng seeds. dahil hindi
    namimili ng pupuntahan ang Word ni God. believer or non-believer, maski ibang religion,
    target ni God yan. basta ang unang importante na magawa is to spread His Word(gospel)
    and then let the people decide kung tatanggapin nila sa buhay nila o hindi. yan ang
    ating makapangyarihang freewill.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yup. Okay lang. Coz I beleive they normally do it ata in the morning before the Mall starts. Yung iba naman meron dedicated place para di masyado makaabala sa shoppers.

The intentions are very good. Although it is not ideal, nevertheless, the word of god has to be heard, and what they are doing is to make it accessible to those people who are not able to go to Church.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Yup. Okay lang. Coz I beleive they normally do it ata in the morning before the Mall starts. Yung iba naman meron dedicated place para di masyado makaabala sa shoppers.

The intentions are very good. Although it is not ideal, nevertheless, the word of god has to be heard, and what they are doing is to make it accessible to those people who are not able to go to Church.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Some of our relatives like going to Mass in the Malls because it is much more comfortable since it's air-conditioned.

We still hear Mass at the proper venue. I don't want God to think that I can easily go to the Mall but have to drag my feet to hear his word at His house .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12