New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hati-hati talaga mga Pilipino. pag hindi ang manok nila ang napaupo sa pwesto, nagrereklamo na lang.

ang ganda talaga sa Pinas.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok everyone seems to be bashing PGMA. Ako naman let me bash the opposition for NOT OFFERING ANY ALTERNATIVES. They keep on criticizing (I mean that's is the use of an opposition) but fail to provide alternate solutions. And sobra silang praning in my view that they demand PGMA to say to be super specific in saying that she will hold elections in 2010 and will not extend her term.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Think about it, in the current crop of the Opposition, who do you think can do a President's job well? Lahat sila may baho. Haha! Lahat sila gusto maging presidente.
    Lahat naman ng nakaupo ngayon sa pwesto, at yun mga umupo, kumukurakot. So what's the difference kay Pandak?
    1. Lumiit ang share nila sa kurakot?
    2. Di sila maka-Kurakot?
    3. Di nila kayang lokohin si Pandak, tulad ni Erap dati?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    If you're open to suggestions for the next President, if we're just talking about qualifications, I hope you consider Teodoro. Not for anything, he's low key, & delivers on his word. I think he's able. I'm still doing research on the guy. He may be far from popular now as he's probably unknown to many, but from what I'm gathering he has "it." The only "possible negative" is that he's related to Danding, but let's see.

As for GMA, she had the chance to show her class, but she didn't. She should have just stuck to her achievements (whatever that is), and let history judge her accordingly. But as pride would have it, she wanted to have the last say---and so she thinks.

The integrity issues of Garci and reneging on her word not to run again, the extra-judicial killings, the corruption charges vs the husband, etc., are just too glaring to forget.

We Pinoys have short memories. We're also too nice and tolerant as a people. We compromise a lot, even our values. We look at "lesser evils" when we should look for upright people. We turn a blind eye even when bad things happen. We don't call a spade a spade when we should. Where is the concept of right and wrong, or good or bad going? Wala na ba tayong sense of judgement? Or do we merely look to someone to whom we can benefit the most? Parang ganun na kasi kababa yung taong bayan eh. As some would say, weather, weather lang yan...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hopefully that is the last SONA of GMA.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Last SONA niya, SANA!!!

8303:dishwash:

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by A121 View Post
    hati-hati talaga mga Pilipino. pag hindi ang manok nila ang napaupo sa pwesto, nagrereklamo na lang.

ang ganda talaga sa Pinas.
    that is the problem with a multi-party system. The elected president is not voted by the majority thus the support is lacking.

Sa current system kasi, pag ang isang candidate ay di napili ng partido, gagawa na lang ng sariling partido!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    that is the problem with a multi-party system. The elected president is not voted by the majority thus the support is lacking.

Sa current system kasi, pag ang isang candidate ay di napili ng partido, gagawa na lang ng sariling partido!
    haha. tama ka dyan.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post

i agrre with you, kaya maraming balambing at palipat liapat ng partido, so halaos ng pulitiko mahirap ng paliwanaan..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Ok everyone seems to be bashing PGMA. Ako naman let me bash the opposition for NOT OFFERING ANY ALTERNATIVES. They keep on criticizing (I mean that's is the use of an opposition) but fail to provide alternate solutions. And sobra silang praning in my view that they demand PGMA to say to be super specific in saying that she will hold elections in 2010 and will not extend her term.
    granted na sinabi nya categorically... maniniwala ba ang mga kritiko? oo she broke her word na dati... so why are they still expecting her to reveal her cards?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sona '09