New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for the administration bet, Gibo?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

46 53.49%
  • No

34 39.53%
  • Undecided

6 6.98%
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    this guy has no price

hehe
    haha nice one. . .in politics, even the sanity-borderline-swinging mirriam defensor-santiago has a price. . .

kaya iyang si noynoy, masisira lang ang sinabi nyan na "hindi ako magnanakaw" pag naging presidente yan

back to the topic para hindi ot, i think gibo is one overrated candidate to whom a lot of people are saying "sayang" just because of his affiliation with pandak. . .his potentials are being magnified by the filipino's expression of "kung hindi lang . . ."
    i'm sure a lot of people will have a different view of him if he's from another political party. . .hell, resumewise, nic perlas promises better things than he does

'wag nang sayangin ang boto ke gibo, go for dick gordon
    for those who think of voting for noynoy instead of napupusuang gordon as "a smart vote" to prevent villar from getting elected, think again. . .a gov't under either villar or noynoy will similarly end up under the control of hyenas

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    haha nice one. . .in politics, even the sanity-borderline-swinging mirriam defensor-santiago has a price. . .

kaya iyang si noynoy, masisira lang ang sinabi nyan na "hindi ako magnanakaw" pag naging presidente yan

back to the topic para hindi ot, i think gibo is one overrated candidate to whom a lot of people are saying "sayang" just because of his affiliation with pandak. . .his potentials are being magnified by the filipino's expression of "kung hindi lang . . ."
    i'm sure a lot of people will have a different view of him if he's from another political party. . .hell, resumewise, nic perlas promises better things than he does

'wag nang sayangin ang boto ke gibo, go for dick gordon
    for those who think of voting for noynoy instead of napupusuang gordon as "a smart vote" to prevent villar from getting elected, think again. . .a gov't under either villar or noynoy will similarly end up under the control of hyenas
    Sorry I don't get bakit masasayang?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Sorry I don't get bakit masasayang?
    it seems like gibo and gordon cater to the same types of voters so isa na lang sa kanila ang piliin to prevent noynoy or villar--especially villar--from winning

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panalo na si Gibo....yahooooo!!!! :rofl:

Gibo finally takes lead in the CIG survey!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    panalo na si Gibo....yahooooo!!!! :rofl:

Gibo finally takes lead in the CIG survey!
    Hahaha, sino maniniwala kay Avila? Just a week ago, he indorsed Gibo. Tapos he claims that Gibo is now leading the survey!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    di kaya mag-reklamo si Gordon at na tag-nalang siya as all others .. hehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    it seems like gibo and gordon cater to the same types of voters so isa na lang sa kanila ang piliin to prevent noynoy or villar--especially villar--from winning
    Diba baliktad? Dapat mga Gordon supporters should move to Gibo since Gibo has more machinery and seemingly higher in the ratings... Mas sayang lang kay Gordon the self-proclaimed God sent candidate!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Diba baliktad? Dapat mga Gordon supporters should move to Gibo since Gibo has more machinery and seemingly higher in the ratings... Mas sayang lang kay Gordon the self-proclaimed God sent candidate!
    and go through another 6 yrs of gov't under the current coalition ?. . . i'd rather take the chance for a change

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Atleast hindi tayo arrogant tulad ng iba diyan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    how can you say na mas sayang lang kay Gordon?
    & what self-proclaimed God Sent Candidate? who said these? has he said these statement or you are a God sent tsikot forumer knowing how to create stories of a particular candidate? bro, people just know him as an arrogant candidate, but not a God sent candidate; because if he is then most religious individuals would vote for him if he really is.... be careful with what you say or on what you type in here - Politics & Religion would be a long topic debate, so let us not open a can of worms here please and were offtopic here....

So why Gibo?