The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hehe

alam ni niky

kanino office ang nakita mo makalat?

lols! pero totoo yan! kahit naman pinoys na ok din ang negosyo pansin ko nga makalat usually yun opisina....

haha

exactly. gastos lang yan. gastos that won't translate to profits. why spend on something that won't contribute to the bottom line?

why would i spend money on painting the exterior of my warehouse? it's a freaking warehouse. di naman sa warehouse pumupunta customers ko

gastos nalang ako sa magandang signage para sa tindahan para maka attract ng mas madami customer
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by andywesteast View Post
    HAHAHA. Have your Head checked before you proceed.
    lols! hahahaha!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    hahaha. Have your head checked before you proceed.
    mwahahahaha!!!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hehe

alam ni niky

kanino office ang nakita mo makalat?

Our biggest and best suppliers. Whenever we visit their offices, they're a mess.

Several factors:

1. Business is so... busy... no time to clean.
    2. They have good business because their prices are the best for the quality. They do this by cutting costs. No extra money spent on janitors.
    3. Clients start to like the idea. They associate a messy office with lots of order forms all over the place and stocks here and there with a thriving business... so it pulls them in.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Look at any Jollibee branch anywhere. Are they filled to the absolute brim with customers?

There's your answer.

Yup.
    We were talking about stores abroad, were we not? Pinoys are gullible simpletons. That's why Jollibee reigns supreme here. Iilan na rin ang Jollibee sa US na nagsara. Same din sa Saudi. A friend said me Jollibee dun nagsara, then nagbukas na naman ulit. Another friend there said hindi daw pinapansin ng mga Pinoy ang Jollibee dun.

Basahin mo lang mga reviews ng jollibee ng taga ibang bansa matatawa ka. And no. Delusional Fil-ams don't count.

BTW, anyone noticed na wala talagang kwenta at baduy mga TV ads ng Jollibee? Mas creative and clever ads ng Mcdo.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    HAHAHA. Have your Head checked before you proceed.
    ^Galunggong eating Tsekwa.

Funny. Of the 100 million (dumbass) people from this beloved $hithole of ours, ako lang naka point out ng katangahan ng Jollibee.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    We were talking about stores abroad, were we not? Pinoys are gullible simpletons. That's why Jollibee reigns supreme here. Iilan na rin ang Jollibee sa US na nagsara. Same din sa Saudi. A friend said me Jollibee dun nagsara, then nagbukas na naman ulit. Another friend there said hindi daw pinapansin ng mga Pinoy ang Jollibee dun.

Basahin mo lang mga reviews ng jollibee ng taga ibang bansa matatawa ka. And no. Delusional Fil-ams don't count.

BTW, anyone noticed na wala talagang kwenta at baduy mga TV ads ng Jollibee? Mas creative and clever ads ng Mcdo.
    Look up "KFC store closure" or "KFC closed" and goggle at how many hits you get.

And like I said, I don't like Jollibee's food, either.

But you're missing the point entirely. Is Jollibee food great? No. Is it terrible? Not really. It's at least decent.

Is Jollibee profitable? Unequivocally, yes.

Come on... as if any Fast Food chain expands on the merit of its taste alone. A lot of my friends in the US (american friends... not Fil-Ams) hate the taste of KFC and McDonald's there, too. Doesn't stop them being huge franchises.

Personally, the US chains I like better, White Castle, Arby's, Popeye's... either don't make it here or make it here in neutered form. And none of them are as successful as KFC or McDonalds.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    And like I said, I don't like Jollibee's food, either.

But you're missing the point entirely. Is Jollibee food great? No. Is it terrible? Not really. It's at least decent.
    Compared to KFC or McDo, Jollibee is like a 5 star Michelin resto. They can actually win over the taste of foreigners. Hindi nga lang nila alam kung paano. They even admitted that KFC or the foreign chains are better at marketing. I remember reading it on the Inquirer dati regarding their China operations yata.

The trouble is, akala nila kung ano yung click sa Pinoy, like cheeseless burgers or Aga Muhlach's face (ahahaha seriously?!) eh kakagatin din ng taga-ibang bansa.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Digitel employees should have seen this coming all along. Rank and file and top management mawawala talaga, supervisor level usuallly natitira kasi need for the training and incorporation.

Digitel workers protest PLDT ?retirement? plan | Inquirer Business

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Digitel employees should have seen this coming all along. Rank and file and top management mawawala talaga, supervisor level usuallly natitira kasi need for the training and incorporation.

Digitel workers protest PLDT ?retirement? plan | Inquirer Business
    The expected consequences of mergers and acquisitions....

Digitel workers covered by PLDT’s voluntary retirement program may receive severance packages equivalent to 190 to 250 percent of their monthly salaries for every year of service.
    Benchmark number: - Generous package....

18.8K:dance1:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

The expected consequences of mergers and acquisitions....

Benchmark number: - Generous package....

18.8K:dance1:

ayan.... mababalik na yata sa original topic... hehehe

ilang pages na yung OT eh...

fish pom!!!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Smart gobbles up Sun...