New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    I'm an active SSC member myself.. bakit naman kailangan same name pa ang pinili.. kung gusto nyo nang ganyang mga topics.. pwede namang isang thread or isang sub forum na lang dito sa tsikot.. bakit kailangan gayahin pa... at parehong pareho pa huh.. pano kung may mag setup nang TSIKOT.NET.. how'd u feel?

u hv a point.
    pero ang hirap mag-activate ng registration sa site nyo, required ba dun na condo owner ka bgo ka makasali?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by killua View Post
    Pinoys are pinoys. The way we see things affects our understanding and actions. It is very nice to be optimistic and say that the country is on the rise. But on the other hand being optimistic doesn't really mean you have to just neglect the bad things happening. Aside from being optimistic alone, we can also be vigilant and do something with what is happening in our country. It is also true that each individual is the captain of his ship and the master of his soul. But we as individuals must see the contribution of each in the bigger economy.
    very true, killua.

i absolutely agree. we should have our feet firmly on the ground. there are indeed a lot of bad things happening in our country... but there are good ones too.

we just have to celebrate our little success but not wallow in self-pity, self-defeatist attitude, without losing sight of the negative events and issues too.

thanks!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it's not my site.. i'm just a member.. just like here in tsikot..

you can PM the owner for the registration..

Quote Originally Posted by 109 View Post
    u hv a point.
    pero ang hirap mag-activate ng registration sa site nyo, required ba dun na condo owner ka bgo ka makasali?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
    I'm an active SSC member myself.. bakit naman kailangan same name pa ang pinili.. kung gusto nyo nang ganyang mga topics.. pwede namang isang thread or isang sub forum na lang dito sa tsikot.. bakit kailangan gayahin pa... at parehong pareho pa huh.. pano kung may mag setup nang TSIKOT.NET.. how'd u feel?
    thanks for the notice, Dvorak.

actually, somebody set up www.tsikot.com.ph, but we did not feel anything, because we cannot do anything about it. Considering that the site is just a made-for-pay-per-click income website, we just welcome it as part of the domain and internet-publishing game.

actually, the term skyscraper city is not a trademark term. it's like using urban city, metropolitan city, commuting city, highrises city, etc.

and actually, if you will do a domain check, there are already sites for the following:

http://www.skyscrapercity.info (http://www.skyscrapercity.info/301.php?id=14)
    http://www.skyscrapercity.net
    http://www.skyscrapercity.org
    http://www.skyscrapercity.ws

and i haven't even searched for country-specific domains. i am sure there are several lurking around.

but sadly, most of the sites above, except for one, .info, which is the database site of SSC, are 'parked-domain' sites, or just capitalizing on the domain - pay-per-clicks, traffic, etc, with no actual content but just link farms.

SkyscraperCity Philippines is absolutely not that kind of site. If you will re-read the first post of this thread, you will see the purpose, vision and even mission of SCP.

when you look around metro manila, especially in Bonifacio Global City, Makati, Quezon City and the urban cities in the provinces like Cebu, Iloilo, Davao, etc, you do see a lot of tall buildings, skyscrapers if you will, that are sprouting around. for a lot of people, skyscrapers are the most tangible symbol of progress of a nation. look around, cities are scrambling to have the highest skyscrapers in the world to herald their coming of age...

though our country is not in the running for the tallest skyscraper in the world, we do have our own little successes...

and it's obvious that indeed, the Philippines is fast becoming a Skyscraper City...

a truly Skyscraper City Philippines

[SIZE=1](and btw, you will not be seeing the domain www.skyscrapercity.com being banned in tsikot.com and skyscrapercity.ph )[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sama ako dyan! Dapat talaga magbago na mga pilipino at magtulungan para sa ikakaunlad natin since napag iiwanan na tayo. Dati, isa ang pinas sa mayaman na asean country pero sa ngayon medyo nahahabol na tayo ng vietnam.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nice one .....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hello there!!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ayos to!
    D opportunity for brotherhood presents itself every time you meet a human being

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    dapat po lahat involved

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i agree...mabuhay ang pinoy...!!!

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
SkyscraperCity Philippines - Let's Help Build Our Country!