New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Are you tired of too much bad news in the mainstream press? Or are the forums, blogs and online communities you are regularly browsing concentrate much on the negative, as if nothing good is happening in our country?

Isang Maunlad na Pilipinas Ba Ang Hanap Mo?

Finally, after a series of what seemed to be a never-ending cycle of boom and bust in the past, the Philippine economy is finally surging forward. Economic fundamentals are getting better, infrastructure and construction activities are in the upswing and skyscrapers are rising.

Though sadly many Filipinos would rather not believe, even dispute this fact, a lot more are looking up and becoming more and more positive about the future of the Philippines.

Rather than wallow in negativism, pity, crab mentality and self-defeating attitude, SkyscraperCity Philippines (SCP) aims to unite optimistic, nationalistic and forward-looking Filipinos together, hoping to create a bandwagon that will further push our country forward!

True, problems are still very much around, millions are still poor and hungry. But let's not forget to celebrate our nation's little successes, knowing that surely though painstakingly, our country will finally get its act together and achieve progress and national deliverance.

As a project-, city- and region-specific and centric community, SCP members are welcome to discuss specific cities, provinces, infrastructure and construction projects even specific skyscrapers.

Filipinos abroad can touch base with their fellow Filipinos back home, even their kababayans from their own cities and provinces of birth, where they can keep tab of developments and progress happening all over the country.

Government and private-sector planners, technocrats and stakeholders are all welcome to join and help Filipinos keep abreast of the various infrastructure and construction projects being planned, started and finished. Real estate brokers and sellers are welcome aboard to shed light on the many residential and office/business projects sprouting all over the country.

So come on in, check the site out, browse around, better still, register and be part of a new Filipino Community that is more positive, developmental and unifying.

Mabuhay Pilipinas!

Skyscrapercity Philippines - Let's Help Build Our Country!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    eto ba yung merong mga highways at bridges ang topics?parang naligaw na ako dyan one time kasi di ko lang matandaan(tanda na kasi)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Atleast Today We Are Again One Step Ahead To Success.. Go Philippines!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Maging Builders Hindi Destroyers

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    talo ata kami ni dvorak at jdpm ang member rin ng skyscrapercity phil dito, though i'm using a different user name name doon..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yes, I'm very much interested!

I have been working abroad for 7 years and I've decided to come back to the Philippines to put the knowledge and experience I have gained to setup a small business. Now I'm employing Pinoy professionals who would otherwise be jobless or underemployed.

I see this as my way of trying to give back to my Philippines my Philippines. Yes, it is very easy to be negative... to be a destroyer rather than giving support and be a builder.

:peace:

Sorry for the rant!... but when you stop dreaming then there is really no more hope! :clap:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    :bluestar: go go go pinoy!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    orite! orite!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by juntzo View Post
    Yes, I'm very much interested!

I have been working abroad for 7 years and I've decided to come back to the Philippines to put the knowledge and experience I have gained to setup a small business. Now I'm employing Pinoy professionals who would otherwise be jobless or underemployed.

I see this as my way of trying to give back to my Philippines my Philippines. Yes, it is very easy to be negative... to be a destroyer rather than giving support and be a builder.

:peace:

Sorry for the rant!... but when you stop dreaming then there is really no more hope! :clap:
    hooray sa ating mga Pilipino, and esp to "juntzo" dahil sa naisipan nyang bumalik and to contribute back to the motherland..... now i'm on my sixth year in China.....still can't say though when i can go back for Good. but i'm all for this. We must make it our Aim to see the Philippines succeed in our lifetime. Mabuhay.

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
SkyscraperCity Philippines - Let's Help Build Our Country!