New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    My question is answered already.

My wife said one of their staff attended a BIR seminar and they will not accept any income tax payment without any attached income declaration (not sure if this is the right term) from the office. Their office will now issue one for each employee.

Before their office deducts the witholding tax from their salary but does not remit it to BIR. They give it back to the employees during the tax payment period plus any interests earned. Parang safekeeping lang ba.

But for the past few years, they stopped this practice. Each employee has to save on his own for the tax payment. Mejo mas mahirap kasi pag hawak mo yung pera, mas mataas chance na magastos mo hehehehe.

Anyway, so goes our potential DP for a car.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    BIR has already clarified this under BIR Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 31-2013 dated 22 April 2013. Please see link to BIR issuance - ftp://ftp.bir.gov.ph/webadmin1/pdf/6...%2031-2013.pdf.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    kung yun ang sabi nang opis nila.. bakit ka magbabayad nang tax.. eh di pakulong nila lahat yung nasa opis.. tsaka pag nagkaron naman nang imbestigasyon yung mga nasa taas ang mapuputukan nyan..

i suggest wag magbayad nang tax..
    sa akin din.... since they are under the umbrella of the organization, they may not.

case examples:

embassy employees don't.
    church employees don't.

because the organization that they belong to is exempt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
In this situation, can income tax not be paid legally?