New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Homo***uality is an abomination to God, that's what the Bible says. If you believe in the Biblical standard of morality then your vote for homo***uals is your vote for immorality. Homo***uality is unnatural. Society may have lowered its standard of morality but the immutable scriptural standard remains the same.

Arguing that they are no worse than pedophile, rapist and corrupt politicians does not answer the question of this thread. But it reveals that they are in fact of the same kind and should be shunned during elections.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    for me it does'nt matter as long it does'nt interfere his/her duties

3. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sboogie View Post
    for me it does'nt matter as long it does'nt interfere his/her duties
    Agree...

...wag lang siyang magkakalat ng HIV.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes.

It's not because of the ***ual preferences. Rather, it's one more thing a political rival can exploit and can result in an awful lot of time and resources being wasted on the matter.

Take ex-Pres. Clinton for example. Throughout his 2 terms, he was dogged by rumors of having an affair with numerous women. The truth finally came out with Monica Lewinski. The guy just can't keep his pants zipped up.

Of course at the time, I was also thinking if Mrs. Clinton wasn't doing enough to keep her hubby satisfied. Otherwise, Romeo wouldn't be laying his sorry trip on so many women.

Add: There was also all those "scandals" in the 80's about congressmen having young men overnight in their hotel rooms. They got overshadowed by the Iran-Contra affair. But, the mere thought was disgusting to me. Gee, if I was going to fool around, I'd at least rent a pretty female hooker.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 17th, 2007 at 09:51 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Should a politician's ***uality matter?