New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [SIZE=3]Share ko lang sa inyo...
    [/SIZE]

I'm an administrator for a school in Antipolo. I have a faculty member na bading, mula ulo hanggang paa. Carry nya naman, pero pag may mga students na makulit tinatarayan nya! While making sermon sa students naka pamaywang pa at nakataas ang kilay! May wife and 2 kids sya living in another city in the far South.

I talked to him/her. Sabi ko, walang problema sa akin yung ***ual preference mo. In short, ok lang sa akin kung homo***ual sya. Sabi ko tatanggalin ko sya pag mya ginawa syang actions/conduct unbecoming of a teacher!

After a week, I discovered na may ka-live-in na papa pala ang bruha! Inamin nya naman, sabi sa akin eh "fling" lang daw naman! But he later admitted that they have been living-in for 4 years. He also admitted that he knows that as a teacher, he shouldnt be doing those actions. At may mga parents na nakakakita sa kanilang dalawa. I'm terminating his employment next Friday, regardless kung may complaints ang parents o wala.

So, kayo. Maybe you have comments on the matter. Gusto ko din marinig side ng mga tao sa labas ng academe... especially parents. Kayo gusto nyo bang mag-enroll ng mga anak nyo sa school that tolerates indecent behaviour of homo***ual teachers?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    kung out of the closet na siya before kumandidato mas ok.

yung religion, depende yan sa voters na din. kung anu ang gusto na voters na mangyari (programa) at kung ito ba ay may relasyon sa religion ng kandidato (e.g. population control)

personal life meron din epek dapat. baka dami kalaguyo at anak eh dami din kurakot hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if public funds are involved and if it affects his job, then it shld be.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'd rather not see a school tolerate indecent behaviour of any teacher.

Having been in the academe almost all my life, I've seen both homo***ual and hetero***ual teachers and co-workers perform indecent acts. I've seen teachers get kicked out for harrassment, both homo***ually and hetero***ually... and for indecency.

It's more noticeable, though, for homo***uals, because they're constrained by the norms of society and religion, and often carry so many conflicting emotions and so much guilt about it that it's often easier to see when they start to crack. And people pay more attention to them simply because they're sometimes flamboyant about what they are.

His homo***uality should not be the case, but infidelity should be, as that is against the morality clause in your contract.

We've had problems with some homo***ual teachers and staff. I know one or two who have been kicked out. But we still have quite a few who are still with us, and who are no problem.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you really believe that there are no differences between homo***uals and hetero***uals....if you choose to terminate a gay teacher for having a live-in, (i assume) consensual relationship outside of marriage, then you should also terminate a hetero***ual teacher for doing the exact same thing.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think we should know who these are and give opinions about them indiviually..One could also be the president of this country in the near future.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah... but hetero***ual offenders are harder to catch... ...which is the basic problem. I know a lot of guys who are unfaithful, but that's below the radar, and they don't get terminated. Which is actually kinda unfair.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    IMO, such is a personal baggage which could affect his performance as a public servant.

3303:shocked:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That is so true

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mas ok pa pulitiko na hetero kasi pera lang gusto, mas mahirap homo politician, iba gusto kabayaran hahaha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Should a politician's ***uality matter?