New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lanyam View Post
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=5]I hate MAR ROXAS[/SIZE]. I wish he won’t be the next president. I completed my CAP college Plan for my son and suddenly this damn [SIZE=5]Mar Roxas is Pulling CAP down[/SIZE]. That is supposed to be the future of my son and he is ruining it. On the other hand, I’m not sure but I guess he is just [SIZE=5]using Korina Sanchez[/SIZE] for his campaign. Few years back, everything was silent about Mar & Korina. Now, it’s back. Sorry to Ms. Korina Sanchez. I have nothing against her. I HATE MAR ROXAS. I voted for him before but now, I beg, [SIZE=5]Please don't vote for him if ever[/SIZE]...[/SIZE]
    I'm not voting for Mar Roxas.

But you are barking up the wrong tree if you blame Mar Roxas for the problems affecting CAP. If you want to blame anyone, you should be blaming the Sobrepenas.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nag-propose iyan ka Korina on national TV... May pa-cry cry pa.....

7909:taunt:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sweet nila........

Parang nasa "early 20's" lang sila.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    guys...kung magkamali kaya si Mar Roxas babanatan din kya cya ng mga commentator ng ABS-CBN?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ruelsdcz View Post
    guys...kung magkamali kaya si Mar Roxas babanatan din kya cya ng mga commentator ng ABS-CBN?

Nah...Love is blind...Korina is so in love with Mar that his short comings mean nothing. (Not impartial, so not ideally the couple you want to sit in Malacanang this 2010).

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Regarding roxas and koring:

What if talo si roxas sa presidential bid nya? papakasal pa kaya si korina sa kanya?

Wala lang... ang pangit lang kasi ng timing eh, tahimik naman silang dalawa after ng last election ni bihira ngang makita sa tv na kasama ni roxas yang si koring.

Lalaban tayo.... ut*t mo roxas!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    marami naman kasing benefits (granted, aside from the fact na talagang nagmamahalan silang dalawa) kung magpapakasal sila eh.. at least benefits for them two...

just a few i could think of for mar:
    - easier access to media
    - huge % of korina followers / supporters would instantly support him (if korina thinks mar is good, then he must be good!)
    - family image - need that side of being a good husband / father when you go into malacanang (if he gets into)

just a few i could think of for korina:
    - easier access to govt (para magamit sa shows nya, expose here and there, feature here and there)
    - she's not getting any younger.. and at her point in her career, she couldn't settle for the ordinary guy.. dapat high standard... and mahirap humanap ng ganoon...

if their pagsasama would translate into good governance .. will it be good for the country? time will tell lang...

although for me... mar and korina are definitely using this for the election... something like this.. no matter how newsworthy, should be kept personal.... although you can't stop the media / papparazzi from covering them.. at least man lang sana may semblance na patago na kinukunan ng mga media yung ganitong klaseng mga events... that they really try to keep it personal... the fact na binubukas nila sa lahat.. parang ninenegosyo na.. ginagamit as commodity... the fact na may segment pa within the show.. eating up airtime... ibig sabihin, naka schedule talaga.. planado... if this is a sign of roxas' presidency if ever... ewan ko na lang kung makakabuti sa bansa ito...
    Last edited by wowiesy; April 26th, 2009 at 09:48 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga putong inamoy nyo!!! kelangan pa ba sa tv mag ek ekan sa lintek na kasalkasalan nyo?..PWE! ang tatanda na ninyo kahit sa loob kayo ng motel sa may bandang pasig magpakasal wala kaming paki sa inyo!!! Ang politika talaga OO...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lanyam View Post
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=5]I hate MAR ROXAS[/SIZE]. I wish he won’t be the next president. I completed my CAP college Plan for my son and suddenly this damn [SIZE=5]Mar Roxas is Pulling CAP down[/SIZE]. That is supposed to be the future of my son and he is ruining it. On the other hand, I’m not sure but I guess he is just [SIZE=5]using Korina Sanchez[/SIZE] for his campaign. Few years back, everything was silent about Mar & Korina. Now, it’s back. Sorry to Ms. Korina Sanchez. I have nothing against her. I HATE MAR ROXAS. I voted for him before but now, I beg, [SIZE=5]Please don't vote for him if ever[/SIZE]...[/SIZE]
    walang kasalanan sa CAP si mar roxas ang may kasalanan niyan ang SEC & mga batas natin walang protection ang mga plan holder hindi rin pwedeng ikulong kunin ang propeties ng CAP owner para distribute sa mga plan holder.I also have CAP plan for my son.Mabuti ngayon binubusisi nina MAr roxas ang mga insurance firm pinapa resign pa nila ang mga officials ng SEC pero makakapal mga mukha ayaw umalis sa SEC. Sorry di ko rin iboboto sa pagka president si mar roxas I hate korina sanchez masyadong plastic besides akalamo matino pero inapi sinaktan niya mga kasamabahay niya

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    "padyak" na lang tayong lahat...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Senator Mar Roxas is so Bastos!