New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Hmmm. Is his program doing any good? Has it benefitted anyone (besides the rich, of course)? Does it deserve kudos or do all those bad-mouthing him have a point?

As an outsider, it's really hard who to believe. <---- Except my wife. But, she has no love for Manila. So, even her views of that place I have to question.

I really cannot say, bro. I even do not remember if there were fundings, from his pork barrel, that is, that were given to these people... I only remember reading the awards...

6505:Bath:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I really cannot say, bro. I even do not remember if there were fundings, from his pork barrel, that is, that were given to these people... I only remember reading the awards...

6505:Bath:
    Knowing the "tsismis" mentality in the Philippines, anyone who's seen the existence of a pork barrel or at least the recipient of it would be blabbing about it and spreading the word.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    May bagong version na ulit nitong OFW support / Villar TV Ads. Been seeing it na ulit regularly on primetime.

Which agency is paying for it, or is Villar paying for these ads himself?
    Last edited by Autobeat; September 30th, 2008 at 11:30 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Swapang at Takaw...ST

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    he's obviously using the doubly payed "road" project to finance it
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    he's obviously using the doubly payed "road" project to finance it
    And his Pork...

Take note: It's the same footages from his last commercial. Dio na yata nadagdagan yung natulungan niya. OK lang basta you do 1 thing good and make a big fuzz out of it para lumaki at makapagkampanya - If the intention is to win. Pero if the intention is really to make your constituents progress - the way to do it is to be consistent.
    Last edited by webmiester; October 3rd, 2008 at 11:18 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ipadala sya sa Saudi tapos itago din ung passport nya. Un bagay kay Manoling lookalike

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sen. Manny Villar's TV ads