New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dunno about Satur and Liza Maza, but another leftist congressman, Teddy Casiño, comes from a de buena familia. Makes you wonder....

Well, nothing's really changed from what these people are espousing. Its still the same polemic that was being shouted in the streets from the 70's onwards, i.e., IBAGSAK, US-ARROYO FACIST GOV'T!, US-IMPERYALISTA, etc.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Dunno about Satur and Liza Maza, but another leftist congressman, Teddy Casiño, comes from a de buena familia. Makes you wonder....

Well, nothing's really changed from what these people are espousing. Its still the same polemic that was being shouted in the streets from the 70's onwards, i.e., IBAGSAK, US-ARROYO FACIST GOV'T!, US-IMPERYALISTA, etc.
    expect nyo na come July 2010, they're gonna shout <WHOEVER WINS THE MAY 2010 ELECTIONS> - US FASCIST! IMPERIALIST!! IBAGSAK! <WHOEVER WINS THE ELECTIONS> RESIGN!!

in a way, they prove the idea in politics.. NO PERMANENT FRIENDS / ENEMIES... ONLY PERMANENT INTERESTS... makes you really wonder what their interests really are...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post

I know, he and his family are members of the Manila Polo club.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Satur loses 1st round vs Palparan in HARAPAN debate