New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Actually Gov. Espino did a splendid job in shifting the blame away from him. The local DCC in lingayen were not monitoring the situation last week, San Roque Dam were all over the media even before Oct. 6.

And now he's crying foul for not informing them. And here we are with our experts, even Monsod all of the sudden became expert by just looking the graph on Water volume relased from the DAM.

Amazing for these dumb to not even look at the volume of inflows into the DAM.

To Gov. Espino... Isa po kayong dakilang tang*.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    kelangan lang nila ng fall guy dahil masyado malaki yung damage na nangyari. yung government officials nga lang ang dapat imbestigahan at hindi yung engineers ng dam.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its all in the blame game.

Who wants to play??

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^Yup I agree, needs someone to blame

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    can a moderator consolidate this thread with an earlier thread under Miscellaneous?
    "Suits mulled vs San Roque dam operators over floods"

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev!t View Post
    pinapakinggan ko ang senate inquiry kahapon through the internet. Tama, masyadong naging "expert" ang mga Senadores at local government officials. Nakakatawa na nakakainis, may mga "common sense..common sense" pa na nalalaman ang madam chairman at mga kasama niya.

Bakit nila pipigain ang mga engineers? Pang-ilan na bagyo ba si Pepeng na parang turista na nagtagal sa PAR? Kung may problema man sa existing protocol, dapat e ayusin na at baguhin. Mas matindi pa nga ang mga malasadong batas na ginagawa nila.
    Can you please send me the address where I could watch it streaming? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nung Ondoy attack, meron din nagbukas ng (mga) dam at sabay sabay pa sabi ng mga sanay na sa baha. Bakit wala ata nasisi?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005

PGMA has proposed that surfing be taught in all schools and surfboards be distributed to every barangay.
    To show it's usefulness in times of megafloods, she's planning to surf down San Roque Dam's spillways, parang giant water slides daw kasi!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here's a few pics of this controversial dam, taken on a visit months ago

a view of the resevoir, engineers believe it would eventually fill with silt in 50 years

the six floodgates, each measures 15x17 meters

a closer view of the gates shows their immense size

a view of the water level marker ... from 266 to 293 meters (above sea level), water reached 288m during pepeng, at which time the gates were partially open, discharging 3,150 cu.m./sec ... iirc, they eventually peaked at 5,000 cu.m./sec
    Last edited by kinyo; October 17th, 2009 at 01:33 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Can you please send me the address where I could watch it streaming? Thanks.
    oops, sorry madam ngayon ko lang nabasa post niyo.

[SIZE=1](OT):[/SIZE]
    Usually sa AM (internet) radio ako nakikinig (DZMM-Radio Time) . Naka-hook lang sila that time.
    Pero kung drama na, change to FM na (eradioportal),

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
San Roque Dam Probe [merged]