New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Sino kaya ang nagfinance dito? Large amount of money ang involved dito in case tumagal ang problema.
    eh di iyong perang binigay din sa kanila ng malaysia nung i-finance nila iyong muslim separatist movement dati hehe

the monster the malaysians have created are biting them back in the a$$

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    umpisa palang eto

there will be more Pinoy Muslims taking the Sultan's side

Cebu Muslims support Kiram?s Sabah claim | Inquirer News
    eh di sumama na rin sila...huwag na sila hihingi ng dialogue with malaysia...sugod na agad... pag na trap doon huwag na mag press release dito at hihingi tulong...patay na kung patay

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Bastos View Post
    Sino kaya ang nagfinance dito? Large amount of money ang involved dito in case tumagal ang problema.
    sino nga kaya? bankrupt na mga kirams eh...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Yup. Common sense na lang na hindi susugod ang mga yun ng walang bala at pera. At hindi pupunta dun na sakto lang ang dala. :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    nagsulsol daw si norberto gonzales.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    umpisa palang eto

there will be more Pinoy Muslims taking the Sultan's side

Cebu Muslims support Kiram?s Sabah claim | Inquirer News
    There's a lot of blame being thrown around, but the so-called "Sultan" has to take the brunt of it for doing political brinkmanship and letting violence escalate in Sabah. There is no way the PH will send military aid to these people who have opted to shoot it out with Malaysian security forces. To do so would be tantamount to starting a war with a neighboring state.

Wala talaga sa ayos ang ginawa ng mga Kiram dito. Nagpapaka-underdog at nagmumukhang kawawa, pero sila ang nag-umpisa ng gulo. You'll never win a territorial dispute by force alone. It takes a lot of diplomacy and statesmanship to get other countries to support your claims.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I do...

i just quoted your post but reply was not personally directed to you or to your post...just jumping off it...

so no need to be sad more for me...or you want to check my background as well?
    try again , it might just work

not.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    background checking...toot...toot...toot...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yung kaibigan kong tausug, sobrang tapang, talagang patay kung patay daw eh. Nabigla nga ako kasi kabiruan ko yun lagi tapos biglang nakausap ko ng seryoso, nakakatakot pala.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    The irony of this all is ,

Di ba a lot of Muslims in Mindanao are pushing for the separation of Mindanao from the Philippines? (Bangsa Moro) , then now , the Kirams' are trying to reclaim Sabah kasi it's for the Philippines sake and territory daw ?

Hehehe just for the sake of discussion Lang , what if tinulungan sila ng pinas hehehe and kunyari naghimala at nakita nga ng Kirams' yung Sabah , what will happen afterwards , magrerebolusyon uli para hihiwalay sila as a new country of Sabah na?hehehehe gamitin Lang yan eh

Tapos ngayon gusto nila humming I ng tulong from the US and Great Britain?

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast