New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    non-combatant yung babae, this should not have happened.

either rival faction ng npa gumawa nyan, or some ultra secret counterterrorist unit. either way, it's bad mojo.

why do young men and women join the npa in this day and age anyway? young folk should be concerned about earning money and providing good futures for their loved ones and themselves, instead of joining weird, revolutionary groups with ideologies that are long dead. marami pa rin ba uto-uto na bata ngayon?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    someone gotta do the same sa mga kamag-anak ng mga ASG to nuetralize their kidnaping activities. for every innocent civilian they kidnap, nuetralize 2 of the relatives. a tooth for a tooth ika nga.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    She was only doing her noble job. She could've worked overseas and earned a lot more money but she chose to stay and be faithful to the youth needing education in her area.

I don't believe that her father could've done something as horrible as that to his own daughter.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    someone gotta do the same sa mga kamag-anak ng mga ASG to nuetralize their kidnaping activities. for every innocent civilian they kidnap, nuetralize 2 of the relatives. a tooth for a tooth ika nga.
    i was told that this was done before with fantastic results sa samar... only the targets weren't ASG guys, but NPA and drug addict gangsters.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    i was told that this was done before with fantastic results sa samar... only the targets weren't ASG guys, but NPA and drug addict gangsters.
    this strategy started the downfall of Columbian druglord Pablo Escobar.

I'll work if the target persons are concerned with their family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Rebelyn Pitao: Fertilizing the Insurgency