New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The good thing about a Parliamentary system is that it's not as difficult to replace a PM.

de Venecia isn't going to get it, he doesn't have enough support.

Of course, the parliamentary system will raise all those regional warlords to a near senatorial level...

I disagree that it's painting a sinking ship a different color... it'll help streamline elections, lower overhead and maybe just MAYBE get some new faces into the highest offices of the land... DIFFERENT from the same manila-based politicos who still dominate our government.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I think it's better if GMA finishes her term til 2010.

I'm neutral (not for but not against) but I think at this time, there is still no better alternative to replace her.

And since I believe that it would be better for her to finish her term til 2010, this means no parliamentary government for the next five years.

It's still too early to shift to the federal parliamentary system. A much more ideal time to shift is after the May-June 2010 elections and while there is still some time before the next polls, it would be better to improve and clean up the mess first.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    They're all the same! MGA KAWATAN!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz
    if she gets ousted, prepare for NOLI boy and P65 to $1 exchange rate......
    that will be a good time for me to take a vacation there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Ramos to Arroyo: Cut term