New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    He said Ms Arroyo could still be subject to impeachment next year.

One year is more than enough for the opposition to either build a more airtight case against GMA, or field a singular successor. Especially if they are successful in doing the latter and support from the middle class comes in, they wouldn't even need to impeach her.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. i see the opposition is doing squat right now for a new case .. no new leadership .. no real unity .. which means .. they'll probably just do research and file a new impeachment case a few weeks after the first one elapsed just for the heck of it .. while in the meantime, wasting taxpayers money in rallies with no real alternative plan on anything ..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I don't think she'll be able to finish her term, she's a lousy president. I just hope that whoever replaces her will not be worse.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am not PRO or Anti GMA, but I think it is very clear she is doing everything she can to hide and not to face the allegations against her.

Saka hindi ko ma-GETS yung sinasabing "self exile" ni FG at Son. Baka may pwde magexplain sa inyo. Exile b yun or Escapo?

And from time to time babalik aalis babalik aalis. Philippines-US ginawang Manila-QC, sya kaya nagbabayad ng plane ticket nya?

I'm not PRO or Anti, just wondering.
    Last edited by CZintrclr; October 21st, 2005 at 03:21 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    if she gets ousted, prepare for NOLI boy and P65 to $1 exchange rate......

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for sure, those who are in self-exile are being sustained by taxpayers money kya okay lang sa kanila itong scenario na ito.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm neither pro nor anti, but I believe she should be spending her time training a successor.

The "exile" was bullsh*t. Everyone knew that.

I DON'T want GMA to step down because the anti-GMA movement seems to have no further thought for the welfare of this country than to remove her. They have no elected leader, they seemingly have no plan, no idea of what they're doing and no unity. There are too many conflicting interests...

Ang saya ngayon ng mga militante... they can just taste the sweet victory of having the "masa" on their side for once. Quit dreaming... we're never going to be a communist state. And what's the deal? Marching with the same people you want out of power, too?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    I DON'T want GMA to step down because the anti-GMA movement seems to have no further thought for the welfare of this country than to remove her. They have no elected leader, they seemingly have no plan, no idea of what they're doing and no unity. There are too many conflicting interests...
    Exactly. They have yet to offer a true alternative to the current administration. If they can present someone who is actually better than GMA -- and one that they can all finally agree on -- then I'd be the first to applaud them. But at the rate things are going....

Ang saya ngayon ng mga militante... they can just taste the sweet victory of having the "masa" on their side for once. Quit dreaming... we're never going to be a communist state. And what's the deal? Marching with the same people you want out of power, too?
    Which makes their so-called 'alliance' all the more laughable.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    rumors.....

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    shooting ourselves in the foot thats what we are good at.It is as if politics has ever helped us in our busineses

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ramos to Arroyo: Cut term