New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ganun naman eh hahahah

para magmukha kang inosente, you repeat god's name over and over and over ... and over again

para bang i love god i love god!! hinde ko kaya pumatay ng tao!! ( when in truth, nakapatay ka na )

sa mukha ng mga engot, if god is involved na, that person involving god's name is telling the truth

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    pero "god fearing" si genelyn ah....panay ang banggit kay lord, jesus sa FB nya......
    God fearing, with 9 kids from a man married to someone else.

But the way she was invoking god... sakit sa ulo.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Oh god... oh god... oh god... oh god...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    ganun naman eh hahahah

para magmukha kang inosente, you repeat god's name over and over and over ... and over again

para bang i love god i love god!! hinde ko kaya pumatay ng tao!! ( when in truth, nakapatay ka na )

sa mukha ng mga engot, if god is involved na, that person involving god's name is telling the truth

It is said that you should not take your God's name in vain. They are just invoking His name all in vain, despite all the evidences that are pointing to their siblings, why not advise Ramona to just return and prove her innocence in court.

Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

That's what the Philippine setting is right now, politicians/actors/sportsman have extended families due to their wealth and fame. The standard of morals is at an all-time low.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Unfortunately, I could easily believe the 'parasite' side of the story more, based on life experiences.

It's simply one thing to be a dependant, another to be an extravagant, 'kapal gums' parasite.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    spolied itong si genelyn kay don ramon.
    "magaling" siguro, kaya bigay agad sa gusto........

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    alam daw ng buong pamilya, si genelyn, mga kapatid, mga katulong, driver at si lolo amang (sino yun?) except daw yung PA (si ancajas) ang plano sa pagpatay kay ramgen.

bagong twist na naman ito.......

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bakit?

coz Ramgen controls the family budget?

tingin nila Ramgen was withholding money?

sabi ng nanay binawasan daw yung allowance so baka iniisip nila Ramgen was setting aside a larger amount of money for himself?

at dahil may entitlement mentality ang nanay she used credit card nalang para maka bawi?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    lahat ng klase ng istorya kahit bed time stories ilalabas.. para magulo ang pag iimbistiga

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    oo nga. gumugulo na istorya.
    yung atty ni nartea, humihingi na ng WPP at gusto nila DOJ na humawak ng kaso.

Ram Revilla, brother of Sen. Bong Revilla, killed in a shooting and stabbing incident