Oct 2002
    I'm thinking that after 100 years, the country will be divided into the:

Quizon Clan
    Revilla Clan
    Cuneta Clan

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    dapat protektahan na yang si janelle manahan. baka bigla na alang itumba yan.
    ramona lumitaw ka na kung wala kang sala sa krimen. lumabas ka na sa bahay ni bong.
    Tama, kritikal siya pero tingin ko si Ramona kelangan paaminin din.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I'm thinking that after 100 years, the country will be divided into the:

Quizon Clan
    Revilla Clan
    Cuneta Clan
    Cast your votes now. Saan kayo sasali?

Don't forget Erap

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Cast your votes now. Saan kayo sasali?

Don't forget Erap
    si pacquiao kaya......

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    si pacquiao kaya......
    La na pera, sa sariling clan me.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba ang pinaka maraming anak eh yun salvador?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Why do I get the feeling that the Revillas are trying to influence the investigation with their pronouncement of innocence for the 2 suspected sibling...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    actually to be fair. JR didn't actually say they are innocent, he was just asking for a reinvestigation since it's a shocker 'coz family members are involved..and he didn't asked NBI to do a parallel investigation..

saka he didn't stop then police from apprehending the younger brother tapos nakakulong pa talaga sa ordinary jail...

I think he's just trying to save the family name, kasi iba nga nag dating na magkakapatid nagpatayan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Why do I get the feeling that the Revillas are trying to influence the investigation with their pronouncement of innocence for the 2 suspected sibling......
    oo nga eh. akala ata ni bong nasa pelikula siya....gusto pa ng take 2. gusto pa ng reinvestigation. di na lang manahimik at pakinggan yung mga pulis.

eto na si ramona, magulo raw isipan nya kaya di siya humingi ng tulong at nagtatakbo na lang. eh-he-heh! ayan na yung dikta ng abugado nila.........

naraanan nya yung sekyu sa village nila, di siya humingi ng tulong doon?

Ramgen’s sister denies part in killing but admits she wasn’t abducted

MANILA, Philippines – Ramona Bautista, sister of Ramgen Bautisa, who has been tagged as one of the suspects in the killing of the actor, denied any involvement but admitted that she was not abducted as what has been reported.
    In an exclusive phone patch interview with ANC television, Ramona said that she ran as far away as possible after the perpetrators attacked and killed Ram in their house in Paranaque City last October 28.
    She said that was not in the right state of mind when she claimed that she was abducted.
    “I was no longer in the right state of mind, I just wanted to get away from there,” she said in Filipino. She added that she also feared for her life.
    She said she immediately sought assistance from the nearest police station after running away.
    She denied the allegations of Janelle Manahan, Ramgen’s girlfriend, who said she was with the suspect who shot her brother . “That is not true,” she said.
    Bautista said she was with Ram and Janelle in the room when the gunman came.
    She also denied Manahan’s statement that she did not help her by calling an ambulance. “I helped her, she knows that” she said in Filipino.
    She said that she only saw one gunman attack Ram, which Manahan also claimed in her statement.
    ANC quoted Bautista’s lawyer as saying that his client would only come out if a warrant of arrest was issued.
    Ramgen Bautista, who went by the screen name Ram Revilla, was the oldest of nine siblings of former Senator Ramon Revilla Sr. and Genalyn Magsaysay.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ^^ malabo etong statement ni Ramona, maraming butas. tama ka sir una mong hingan ng tulong yun guard ng village, the guard house was just 10 feet away from the bautista's house as stated sa inquirer.net

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Ram Revilla, brother of Sen. Bong Revilla, killed in a shooting and stabbing incident