Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    O.B. are you on drugs?????
    I'm surprised myself. It actually made perfect sense

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    O.B. are you on drugs?????
    actually double-message lang, hanapin nyo yun mga kandidato na matataba eh di ibawas nyo nasa sa choices.

parang si al gore lang yan. he's always campaigning for global warming and man's uncontrollable appetite for resources consumption kaya daw kung ano-ano nangyari sa mundo. he himself is out of shape which obviously he is using more resources for himself. kaya hindi sya nanalo kay Bush. si Bush fit na fit

pero to be fair, so as i am not sounding to be discriminatory of fat people,

my message is this, we are all corruptible. we see everyday highly principled people who talk and show in TV, in media. who are hard-working pero bumabawi din eh, lakas kain. laki tyan kahit hindi beer belly mas delikado pa nga kasi baka mga sweets for several hotel buffet dinners yun.

kaya hindi ako naniniwala sa mga prinsi-prinsipyo na yan unless you apply it to your own self or to be specific to your own body. if you can control your body's cravings, yun pwede pa baka maniwala ako sayo na hindi ka corruptible or greedy.

food corrupts the mind. be careful what you intake.

====

on another note, why do you think sightings of alien advanced races depict a skinny body. the answer is very simple, they don't take much of the universe's resources even if they did travel more galaxies than us. kasi nga sila ang pinaka the best example of highly principled and balanced being, instead na sa personal consumption napupunta, mas na-achieve nila goals nila by having those balanced bodies hence, they're more advanced than us.
    Last edited by Gen. Miting; March 10th, 2010 at 06:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    GM reminds me William Sheldon
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    May 2007

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Qualities of an Effective Leader