New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    It's the COA and DOJ's job to account for it. Not BIR's. Iba-iba sila nanag trabaho. Gusto mo ata isang tao na kaya i-solve lahat nang problema eh. Good luck.
    The government of the republic of the philippines is a single entity. Saka may internal audit dvision ang bir. And all government agencies are mandated by law to coordinate. So if they dont do their job, i have every right to be upset.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post
    The government of the republic of the philippines is a single entity. Saka may internal audit dvision ang bir. And all government agencies are mandated by law to coordinate. So if they dont do their job, i have every right to be upset.

Eh pork barrel naman yun eh, i-audit yun nang auditor ng BIR? Labo naman nang line of thinking mo. Single entity nga pero iba-ibang trabaho yan. Alangan naman masama isa dun, lahat na lang masama? Too much generalization naman yan. Invalid point of argument.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    D naman ako nagmention ng pork barrel. And not all taxes goes to the pork barrel. And again, mandated by law lahat ng agencies na yan to coordinate. Kaya nga agencies kasi agents cla ng government eh. Iisang entity lang ang government.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ikaw ang malabo jan eh. Unang tanong mo nagtatanong ka lang bt ako naiirita. Tapos pilit mong isisingit ang pork barrel.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    And please dont talk muna about new tax regulations when you havent even accounted where our taxes went. Ang insensitive din eh. And yes, im serious about this.

Hindi ba implied dyan yung usapang pork barrel mess?

Tama si oiliver, maybe timing was not right because of the abovementioned problem but the BIR as mandated will always find ways to improve revenue collection. I just think you're overreacting naman. Kasi nga hindi naman magiging fixed rate yan eh. So cool ka lang kunti.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I was ranting nga to keep my cool eh. Nakakagalit naman kasi yung proposal na yan, kitang kita mo naman on its face na d pwede, why should the bir still bring it up in the first place.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    ---------------------------------
    Last edited by falken; September 7th, 2013 at 08:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by butchyboy View Post
    "She said that out of the estimated 1.7 million professionals registered with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), only about 400,000 have registered as taxpayers with the BIR."

Malamang panu the rest are finding greener pastures sa abroad!. Sa healthcare, majority ng mga students ang goal is to go abroad. Kuha sila PRC license, working experience tapos sibat na. Meron pa ngang mga doktor na kahit mag nursing sila sa ibang bansa ok lng! I know some na kahit ok practice mas pipiliin pa nila magibang bansa lalo na kung magiging citizen sila dun. Call them unpatriotic but I can't fault their reason: Their children has no future here. Grabe migration ng mga doktor nung ang taas ng demand ng nurses sa US tapos sabay pang naging presidente si ERAP.

I am even hearing that the BIR has entrapment procedures to some doctors: May pupunta sa clinic kunwari pasyente pag wala resibo, registration etc. penalty yung doktor! Potek parang kriminal yun ah bat di nila kaya gawin yan dun sa mga magnanakaw talaga sa gobyerno? Tapos magtataka sila kung bakit kulang ang doktor nurses etc sa ibang parte ng Pilipinas
    And aside from those who went abroad, there are also unemployed professionals. Is she willing to give them employement so they can pay taxes??? She's looking on the record with one eye, not open wide.

I wonder why she have never mentioned about checking the ITR of those senators & congressman to be implicated in this pork barrel whether they have paid dues on their kickbacks. This is even easier as their less than 100 honorables instead of looking after the 1.7 million. Yet this less than 100 can yield billions in taxes if she computes what they have stolen from the people money.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    the more taxes BIR collects, mas lalong yumayaman mga nasa gobyerno. hindi naman napupunta sa tamang proyekto kaya hindi umaasenso pinas.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    End effect cya sir. Eventually BIR will standardize the rates.

BIR has no power to standardize the rate, hindi sila DTI or DOLE. ang habol nila eh malaman ang rates ng isang professional para di sila nanghuhula kung anong tax dapat makukuha nila. gusto nila nakapaskil ang price para pag masmababa dun yun charge mo ibig sabihin di mo sinama yung tax.

as someone mentioned here, may mga undeercover mga BIR na kunwari papa consult sa doctor, pag nakapaskil na yung rate eh mas madali ma compute ni undercover kung tama yung billing sa kanya na kasama yung tax.
    Last edited by BratPAQ; September 7th, 2013 at 11:43 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Profesionals like lawyers and doctors dapat maglagay ng price list.