New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Nag raid NBI sa greenhills,agent:peke tong YSL nyo,tindera:sir Yari Sa Laguna,DKNY,sir Divisoria Kanto ng Ylaya,GQ,Galing Quiapo ,LACOSTE,isip tindera,tapos sigaw sya ng ,sir galing CONGRESS
    BMW. balintawak motor works (kung puj).. batangas motor works (kung owner type).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    amazing! na balance ung Php500 and has a cross like shape.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    amazing! na balance ung Php500 and has a cross like shape.
    Photoshop lang yan retz. Ikaw naman. Haha.

Joke.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Gusto ko, happy ka!!!

Enrile: I?m not up to betraying my people | Inquirer News

MANILA, Philippines—Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile returned to the Senate on Monday and denied betraying his former chief of staff, Jessica Lucila “Gigi” Reyes, over the P10-billion pork barrel scam.
    “I’m not up to betray any of my people. I’ve never been known for that,” Enrile, who missed last week’s sessions after he was confined in a hospital for high blood pressure and a blocked urethra, told reporters in the session hall.
    Reyes had posted on her Facebook account that she felt betrayed by the camp of Enrile after his lawyer said that the senator did not authorize her actions pertaining to the release of his pork barrel fund.
    Reyes, who flew out of the country on Aug. 31, has been charged with plunder in the Ombudsman along with Janet Lim-Napoles, Enrile and Senators Jinggoy Estrada and Ramon Revilla Jr. over the fund scam.
    She said Enrile had vowed to stand by the authority he had given her and to fight the charges together when they spoke on the phone.
    “The worst blow has been dealt upon me by no less than the camp of Sen. Juan Ponce Enrile—the man I served with full dedication, honesty and loyalty for 25 years,” said Reyes.
    Enrile declined to discuss his counter-arguments to the case, saying he would present these in court.
    “I will not discuss my case, if you don’t mind. I’ll face the music in the courtroom,” he said on Monday.
    Enrile was confined at the Makati Medical Center from Sept. 14 to 18 after his blood pressure shot up.
    The senator explained that he had drunk too much water while exercising and that his sodium level had dipped without his knowing it.
    “And so, Saturday morning at one o’clock, my blood pressure shot up to 220/100. I could not explain why. So I called up my doctor in the wee hours of the morning. And he said you better proceed to the emergency room of the Makati Medical Center,” he said.
    “So I went. They controlled my blood pressure. They thought I was passing [kidney] stones because I have a history of passing stones. But I said I had no pain. And I could not pass my water. So that aggravated the whole thing,” he said.
    When the sessions began, Enrile rose to explain his medical condition to dispel speculations he had suffered a heart attack or a stroke.
    Meanwhile, Estrada stood up to inquire on the floor if the Senate’s public relations and information bureau had banned reporters from interviewing senators in the session hall. Senate President Franklin Drilon assured him there was no such ban.
    Drilon confirmed that the media were still allowed interviews in the session hall. Majority Leader Alan Peter Cayetano clarified that interviews were allowed if done outside the session hall.

21.2K:tomato:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    Photoshop lang yan retz. Ikaw naman. Haha.

Joke.

Ikr sir. ni emphasize ko lang ung Php500 bills sa pix.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Sabi ni Senatong Guingona sa presscon niya kanina, obligation nya raw to perform the pork scam investigation as mandated by this honorable institution 9called senate). Siya na lang naniniwala meron pang honor ang senate. Sabi nga ni Atty Kapunan earlier sa UH, JLN can implicate most if not all senators kaya ayaw nya humarap sa Blue ribbon hearing.:boom1:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    The way tatang and his former chief of staff is arguing over social media, the more they exposes their selves into participation. No one between them had vehemently denied he/she did not get kickback. How can tatang DESIGNATE most of his pdaf for so many years to the tune of almost half a billion pesos to a Napoles NGO then claim it's not his responsibility to check.

What ever your argument tatang is, diretso ka sa kulungan and that will make all juan dela cruz happy as you want us to be during your campaign. Just spare your ever loyal chief of staff from the mess as i am sure not a single centavo was shared to them since all of you are greedy to death.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

nung na interview si tanda. sabi niya he will just face the music.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    WHAT IF Janet Napoles attends the Blue Ribbon Committee hearing and implicate all hold over senators, would that be credible after all she's under oath? Remember, she has nothing to loose as evidence against her is very strong, it's just the procedural to get her convicted.

I wonder if senatong tg ever thought about this scenario being so dumb to assert his chairmanship to bring in JLN to testify. She can do more harm than good to this senatongs if she wishes it. They will sue her for what, she's already in jail on a non-bailable charge plus another non-bailable to follow from the Ombudsman.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast