New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    if we are to analyze, we are already at war with them. the inner earth dwellers as described by Admiral Byrd are of middle-eastern /viking/norse like facial structure but bigger, as in big foot bigger. Hitler who was also obsessed with the Aryan Race .. or the so-called superhuman race wanted to meet them, and therefore he sent an army expedition to Iran, Egypt, Tibet and I believe the North Pole.

i really don't know if he was influenced/ordered by the inner earth dwellers to create a cleansing campaign (hence the WWII) in the surface world to rid the world of "inferior" humans Or he wanted to prove something to them so that he and his Nazi race can be accepted by the inner earth dwellers.

He viewed these crossbreeds as weak and believed that they can destroy the surface earth by corruption, greed and wasteful living. and who are they? the European Jews, the Gypsys, the Russians, the homo***uals, the disabled and the sick. as you can see the survival of the inner earth is very dependent of the surface earth. we are co-dependent. just take a look at the map that donbuggy posted.

a very interesting event in World War II was Hitler's penetration of Middle East and northern Africa, he had little resistance almost as if his army was rolled the red carpet. it was also interesting to note that Hitler made an ally of Japan. Hitler viewed the Asians as inferior races so why make an ally of Japan? It was said that Hitler believed that the Japanese were descendants of the Tibetan People - another superhuman race and part of his Aryan race. so yun yun

if we are to go deeper, the World War I axis powers had interesting allies too, one of which were the former dissolved Ottoman Empire. research nyo na lang kung sino sila and baka makita nyo how the dots seem to connect ...

i could go on further how the war erupted in Korea, Vietnam, (after wwii), cold-war USSR, Serbia, Afghanistan, Iraq and possibly Iran in the next decade ... pero dami pa ko tarbaho. anyway, basa-basa lang yan so that you may have an interesting info-gathering.

if you ask me what we we have is an old grudge between two warring superhuman races that dates back pre-polar shift, noon buhay pa ang ancient continents
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; November 8th, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oh boy... Somebody lock this thread.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so, OB, based on that "old grudge between two warring superhuman races", sa palagay mo anong business ang magiging patok next year?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post

i really don't know if he was influenced/ordered by the inner earth dwellers to create a cleansing campaign (hence the WWII) in the surface world to rid the world of "inferior" humans Or he wanted to prove something to them so that he and his Nazi race can be accepted by the inner earth dwellers.
    I have very little knowledge of Hitler but wasn't his motivation to kill the Jews was because the way they did business (shrewd) and they were dominating businesses in Germany?

Also aren't the Jews supposed to be genetically superior too? Jews almost always are are the best in any field (medicine, law, banking etc)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    now i freaking get it

di ko kasi alam ano yung OB/hollow earth history dito sa forums (yung kwento in Galactus re OB years ago)

now gets ko na

OB really believes in Agharta

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    if we are to analyze, we are already at war with them.
    maybe not, OB ... no, we are not at war with them ... i think all they want is for us surface dwellers to behave so that we don't destroy the planet, which they too live in (this was essentially what they told Byrd, and explained why UFO sightings proliferated in 40's when the atomic bomb was used)

they may have the technology to wipe out the entire human race, kinda sodom & gomorrah story, but apparently, they are wise enough to let humans exist on the surface and hoping that we evolve into better beings (can we? warfreak ang tao since time immemorial eh) ... maybe if those in power decide again to use the atom in its most destructive way, we will finally see them

yun nga lang, mukhang puro pang-yabang lang yung nuclear arms, wala naman lakas loob gamitin ... siguro alam na nila ang kwentong inner earth at ang mensahe, na kapag merong gumamit, mauuna silang magiging asin

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    so hindi pala totoo ang tinuro sa atin dati

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]MODERATOR'S NOTE:

I think it's time to have this discussion committed to the asylum.
    [/SIZE]

Thread Closed

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Pope: Stephen Hawking is wrong