New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How would you rate PNoy on his first 100 days?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outstanding/Excellent

0 0%
  • Good

9 17.65%
  • Fair Enough

24 47.06%
  • Failed

18 35.29%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by josh2004i View Post
    Who is Red Bureau dude?

I will seal my lips. Okay * chua_riwap, it's already sealed.

Signing out!
    That's better.

Ok...behave ka na.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by josh2004i View Post
    May nag pm sa akin, never ever argue with idiot here in tsikot. Enough said!
    Korek never argue with an IDIOT!
    Last edited by CoDer; October 6th, 2010 at 11:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    why bother with 100-day evaluation when most (if not all) agree that 100 days is not enough to gauge a president's performance? :-)

sa totoo lang kasi, when i hear the above, it only means na failed ang rating na binibigay - nagpapaka-politically correct lang. tsk tsk

sino nga bang president sa recent memory ang nakakuha ng passing mark sa mga tao sa first 10 days in service nila? pero ang mga official surveys, walang bumabagsak halos. what an irony! hehehehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    Fair enough coz i was not expecting anything big from him.:D
    same grade from me..

i'd never expect him to accomplish anything so kung meron man well and good...

Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Our vote went to Gordon, also, but I wouldn't go so far as to insult everyone who voted for Noynoy.

There were lots of good reasons to vote for Noynoy. Two of which were Villar and Estrada. Let's face it, Gordon was never going to win. We voted for him simply to show our support for a man with the skill to lead a country but without the political ties and obligations (read: Gibo) to the trapos to weigh him down. Then Gordon went and got Bayani as a running mate... Whoops. We still voted for him.

But I understand the Noy vote. His partymates in the Liberal Party have always stood on the side of issues that I agree with. They were foremost in hounding Erap during his scandals and broke away from Gloria when she revealed herself to be not-so-clean herself. I didn't like their picking of him because he lacked administrative experience (experience that Gordon had), but he's honest, at least, and if it was merely a case of having him and the Liberal Party at the fore, his advisors would be experienced.

The one problem is the coalition behind PNoy is reverting back to their original factions. What PNoy should do is stop trying to please everyone and pick who he really trusts and stick with that.

Wow. I suppose you're a super-genius with an IQ of 160? :hysterical:

-

I wouldn't give him failing marks. The Luneta incident was poorly handled, but that was the ground commander's failing. Unless PNoy was an ex-cop or ex-military man, then he shouldn't take an active hand in micro-managing that.

What I would be critical of is how he is handling the IIRC report (though I have issues with that report... saying everyone is to blame is just as good as saying "it's no one's fault." ).

And that's all. He gets brownie points for the "wang wang" issue, for his handling of the reproductive bill and his refusal to bow in to pressure from the militants and the church to do the "popular" thing... instead going with doing the "right" thing. RE: Repro Health, Toll Fees (though the courts are playing politics here), K-12 (though I don't agree with it... if nobody pushes for anything in education, nothing gets done).

Plus points also for putting people in key positions who are really pushing to change the old ways of the government and stop corruption, to the point of removing many entrenched mulcters and some fo the old guard. Only time will tell if this will be effective, but I'm hopeful.

Then minus some points for his lack of control over his group. He may have been put in place by them, but now that he's the boss, he should show them who's boss.

So I'd say average or above average. 100 days is way too short to really tell. He's still trying to cope with the mess left to him... drained government coffers, funds that were mismanaged and abused, and people whom he's still trying to find out if he can trust or if he has to replace. PGMA put in a lot of good administrators during her term. And then many left in disgust at the way things were going. It'll take time for PNoy to figure out who's on the up-and-up and who's just a crony for the old admin.
    I agree.....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah. Noynoy is okay. Against popular opinion he will raise toll rates, raise MRT rates. For me that is a lot of guts!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    While militants are screaming their hearts out in Mendiola. PNoy media group held a carefully staged program inside La Consolacion Collage Theater to commemorate his 100 days. They made it a townhall type, with different groups/people pledging their continued support to his programs. Hope no one will question how much the goverment spent for this...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i voted for Gordon purely for his track record and the knowledge that he could (or is) a strict leader. The PI needs a disciplinarian imo, something i dont see in P.Noy..

Niky up there summed it up pretty nicely. was bummed out that P.Noy won but, hey, what can you do? suck it up and be the change you want to be.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sa mga haters isipin niyo nalang muntik nang si Erap. Masyadong mataas ang standards niyo hindi si Lee Kuan Yew si Noynoy gising.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i voted fair enough

100 days is too short a period to gauge a president. . .let's give him more time to prove himself

i laud him especially for letting known his stand on the rh bill. . .we need a president that is gutsy. . .the church didn't expect it from a child of cory so ayun, nagreact sila uncontrollably at ipapaexcommunicado pa si pnoy

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    While militants are screaming their hearts out in Mendiola. PNoy media group held a carefully staged program inside La Consolacion Collage Theater to commemorate his 100 days. They made it a townhall type, with different groups/people pledging their continued support to his programs. Hope no one will question how much the goverment spent for this...
    Kanina nga, while PNoy is having a Q&A with his audience, may mga female activists (from UP daw) who interrupted the proceedings. 4 sila, waving their bond paper sized banners, protesting about education budget, whatsoever.

Now, kung si GMA pa nakaupo, kakaladkarin na yan....ikukulong pa.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Poll: How would you rate PNoy on his 1st 100 days?