New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How would you rate PNoy on his first 100 days?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outstanding/Excellent

0 0%
  • Good

9 17.65%
  • Fair Enough

24 47.06%
  • Failed

18 35.29%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    I heard in the radio this morning some economic professor is being interviewed, the reason why there seems to be no movement or no projects are being undertaken is that our president wants all the transactions to be clean, therefore people implementing the projects are afraid of spending Gov't money for fear of getting involved in any anomalies or are very extremely careful covering their tracks therefore takes more time.

For me if that's the case, its good and also bad.

The good is the guy really wants a clean admin, for me, at least he's trying, mahirap yun considering na nasa Pilipinas ka.

The bad is how can the country move forward if you have a president who want to be Pope John Paul II, but his underlings or the ones under them won't move a muscle unless they get a piece of the apple pie..or if they are trying to emulate the president and trying to be clean, the career gov't employees the rank and file workers who are already entrenched and are used to corruption wouldn't move if they don't get "tongpats".
    I guess you can't expect much. If people would rather brickwall then do their jobs, then the next step would be to remove those people who aren't really pushing in the absence of "under the table" deals... not that they're totally absent, nowadays... but at least the big-ticket ones are really being scrutinized.

This is the way forward for the country. Mahirap sa ngayon, but when you've built up the culture of "palabra de honor", then progress can really begin in earnest.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    go around bro. even some anti-GMA will not agree. maybe you mean wala na name-dropping (like the previous admin). but name dropping in the previous admin is FG and not GMA directly.
    for starters, ask some people who travels frequently in middle east, singapore, etc. ang raket nila ngayon is mahigpit sila sa human traficking now. which is true naman. kaso they reason it para lapitan mo sila at magpadulas. dati term nila red ribbon. i dont know ano na ngayon. one female tsikoteer was grilled sa immigration bakit sya pupunta SG. ang daming tanong kulang na lang sabihin me gagawin ka bang hanky funky sa singapore. nung pinakita nya lang kung san hotel stay yung husband nya na nandun for a training at sinabi posisiton ng asawa nya, reluctantly pinapasok sya.

Dati: "nakatimbre na kay FG yan"
    Ngayon: "di pwede yan, mahigpit si presidente eh, kailangan ganito .............." depende sa department.:D
    nagiging jump off point kasi ang HK, Singapore then punta ng middle east para mag work. profiling lang yan kung single traveler female talagang ma question ka then kung mukhang promdi pa or malakas pa ang punto eh talagang maquestion.

kahit sa singapore kung female solo traveler marami rin tanong ang singapore immigration.

and I've been traveling in and out minsan lang ako nakakita ng na question kasabay ko papuntang HK na babae, which kahit ako yun immigration officer questioning ko rin. profile niya mukhang promdi, first time traveler, sa Auntie daw niya siya makikitira sa HK. then I think they also asked about her pocket money dahil mag tour lang daw siya sa HK.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Kung naging decisive lang si PNOY sa mga kaso ng mga KKK nya (e.g, virginia torres, usec puno) at pinagresign nya agad mga ito, ok sana sya kaso, yung hinde nya pag-aksyon sa kaso ni Torres ay pinapakita nya na hinde siya seryoso sa corruption. seryoso lang siya kung kalaban nya sa politika ang target. sa kaso naman ni usec puno, obvious na incompetence yun. ang nangyari eh dinisregard nya yung recommendations ng sarili nyang DOJ secretary laban sa dalawang yan.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Poll: How would you rate PNoy on his 1st 100 days?