New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    hey! quick help lang just like to ask where can i get a police clearance? it's for my new work. i lived in manila and where in manila can i get a clearance? is it in a police station? where? what documents do i need to bring?

thanks for the help guys!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I don't think so,the sub-station have this authority! What i know is in the municipality or you have to go manila city,but sure the Head quarters of manila finest police( Western Police District_United Nation).

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    bro -- i live in makati and about a month ago, i decided to get my police clearance. while i cannot speak for the procedure in manila, baka magkapareho lang. this is what i did:

step 1: went to makati central police station. it is located near makati city hall. you will be given a form to fill up

step 2: go to makati city hall and pay a clearance fee

step 3: go back to the police station and pay additional fees for processing and taking the picture

step 4: picture will be taken at the police station

step 5: they will process the clearance and then release it. during processing, they will check for your records, if any

mabuti nalang at sa makati, halos mag katabi ang city hall and police station

as for documents to bring, i did not need to bring any documents. but i was ready with my nbi clearance just in case

neither did the police station ask for any documents

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    di ba kailangan stencil ng mukha o katawan just like cars?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    *111prez: if ever i'll get the clearance in makati like you did, ok lang kaya kahit sa manila ako nakatira?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    u can go to camp crame. Mas malapit ka dun

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vilaern
    *111prez: if ever i'll get the clearance in makati like you did, ok lang kaya kahit sa manila ako nakatira?
    bro -- puede siguro but the clearance will only be so far as makati police station and area of jurisdiction is concerned. the form says that you have to state your place of residence and baka mag taka ang taga makati bakit taga manila kumukuha ng clearance sa kanila. of course, you can always say that you were required to get a makati police clearance, hehehehe

however, whoever is asking you to get the police clearance might have a reason for you to get it specifically from the manila city police station. if this is the case, then getting a police clearance from makati will not do you any good

in my case, the one requiring my police clearance said that i need a police clearance from the police station located in my area of residence. so since i live in makati, i got the police clearance from makati. of course, this is in addition to the nbi clearance that i already have

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    thanks dud, you have a point. actually, i live quite near western police district in UN avenue. la kasi parking malapit sa UN avenue. mag jeep na lang nga ako....hehehe

i just really hope it's easy to get a clearance, no long lines and so on....hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Well sa QC Hall may satellite branch po ang PNP and NBI for clearances para di ka na lalayo, kaso dami tao...saka pabalik-balik ka.

police clearance