New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Last week nadiagnose mom ko na nasa stage 2 ang problem niya sa heart... so any time puwede siya magka heart attack kung hindi mag-iingat. Nasa lahi kasi namin yun. Recommended for bypass pero nag second opinion kami sa cardiologist. For one month observation siya pero at least wala na sinabi na ipabypass kaagad. Sa Asian Hospital ang recommended dahil advanced ang facilities nila doon... and ang mahal ng bypass doon... kaya pati ako aatakihin

Pati na rin kasi ako nakakaramdam na din kaya nagiingat na din ako sa kinakain ko.

Need your prayers na mag ok na sana ang mom ko. Salamat.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    josh, i'll include your mom in my prayers. take it easy on yourself...minsan nasa mind lang iyan...kailangan mas malakas ka to give your mom the needed alalay...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Try to have a consultation with Dr. Arturo V. Estuita, I think his clinic is in Pasay. He is a well-known doctor that practices the Chelation Therapy on patients that are candidates for Bypass Surgery. He might be of great help to your mom and the whole family.

My uncle almost had a heart bypass 5 years ago, and chelation therapy helped him. There's another doctor who practices this in the Xavierville area, Dr. Omar Arabia.

Try to make an intensive search about Chelation Therapy in the internet, I hope that it would be of great interest to you.

Praying for your mom as well. God bless you.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I think the 20,000+ tsikoters here also share your concern..me included! Siguro maganda din bawasan ang stress level para di ma overwhelm ang heart ng mama mo.. She will be in our prayers..and she will get well...

5. Join Date
    May 2006

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry to hear about your Mom, she'll be in my prayers and I wish her well.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Our prayers are with you and your family po.

If your mother decides to undergo CABG (coronary artery bypass graft), PM mo po ako, I will refer you to a group of doctors na mas mababa ang cost.

Ilang vessel po ba ang involved sa heart ng mama nyo po? (If you don't mind me asking.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    amen......

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    show your faith with God. he knows what is best for everybody.
    We will include her in our prayers that she can pass this test.

for you, be strong as this will can be seen by your mom. show her that you can overcome this challenge in life.

God bless

pagsubok lang yan sa bahay natin, be strong at wag kang magsasawang magdasal sa KANYA... we will all pray for you at lalo na sa mothrer mo. just keep on smilling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
please pray for my mom for her heart problem