New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    10. The rule in number 9 is different if the touching was done in a theater. Touching your date's tits in a movie theater against her objections is always an act of lasciviousness. Lustful intentions are presumed.

He-he! Etong isang ito maganda. Pero kalimitan, sa sinehan, walang chix na kumokontra, sa ka-date nila eh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    itong rule no.9 type ko ito-soft touch naman with feeling...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    10. The rule in number 9 is different if the touching was done in a theater. Touching your date's tits in a movie theater against her objections is always an act of lasciviousness. Lustful intentions are presumed.
    yah! this I like! can I have a popcorn pls?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi
    I think that the argument on this is that the perpetrator/killer will not be liable of any crime if:

he/she killed any of the cheating parties IMMEDIATELY upon discovering the illicit act

Immediately, means that the perpetrator/killer killed the cheating parties right there and then and did not make time to plan the act of killing. Kung bago sa tagalog, dahil sa silakbo ng damdamin..... (yun nga ba term dun)

But if the perpetrator/killer killed the cheating parties one day after the discovery of the illicit relationship, then the perpetrator/killer will be guilty of murder/homicide.

Ganyan po ang pagkakaintindi ko dyan.

Lawyers, correct me if I'm wrong.

In the case of a battered wife naman, iba din po ata ang argument.
    for the avoidance of doubt (naks) here is what art 247 of the revised penal code says in full:

Art. 247. Death or physical injuries inflicted under exceptional circumstances. — Any legally married person who having surprised his spouse in the act of committing ***ual intercourse with another person, shall kill any of them or both of them in the act or immediately thereafter, or shall inflict upon them any serious physical injury, shall suffer the penalty of destierro.
    If he shall inflict upon them physical injuries of any other kind, he shall be exempt from punishment.

These rules shall be applicable, under the same circumstances, to parents with respect to their daughters under eighteen years of age, and their seducer, while the daughters are living with their parents.

Any person who shall promote or facilitate the prostitution of his wife or daughter, or shall otherwise have consented to the infidelity of the other spouse shall not be entitled to the benefits of this article.
    (italics supplied)

while the provision above states "immediately thereafter" this is not to be construed as saying that there should only be a nano second interval from the discovery to the act of killing or harm. immediacy is still to be determined by the court on a case to case basis. the test is whether was there intervening time to allow the person who surprised his spouse to think and reflect about his act prior to committing it.

of course, it will be very difficult to prove immediacy if at least 24 hours has lapsed but i would not say it is impossible. nasa kagalingan ng defense lawyer na yan. hehehehe

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    4. Under Article 247 of the Revised Penal Code a husband or wife who catches his or her spouse in the act of having ***ual intercourse with another person and who kills or injures either of them or both will not go to jail. The said article punishes the killer of a penalty called "destierro" which is somewhat like a restraining order.
    ** kaya wag na wag turuan gumamit ng baril ang mga asawa!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Of course we all know the cardinal rules, "no means no," and "no *** with people below twelve" right?
    ok, no problem. so as long as i have *** with eleven or less people at the same time, and they all say yes, i'm fine, right? :D

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    Of course we all know the cardinal rules, "no means no," and "no *** with people below twelve" right?
    ok, no problem. so as long as i have *** with eleven or less people at the same time, and they all say yes, i'm fine, right? :D
    I think it means 12 inches (tyanak)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    1. We all know having *** in a car parked in a public place is illegal, but just how illegal? *** within public view is illegal enough to get you and your lover a month to half a year in prison.
    so if tinted (therefore not in full public view) pwede? also ... isn't the inside of your vehicle considered your private area na? so kahit mangulangot ka dun ng mangulangot and indi naman nakikita ng ibang tao (thus indi sila cause ng public scandal) pwede? nagtatanong lang po.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I think tama na pag nasa loob nang sasakyan eh considered as your private area.. so kahit anong gawin mo don eh walang pakialam yung mga nasa labas..

When I was in Melbourne.. medyo late na.. i saw some policeman in front of the train station.. tapos sa street may naka park na car.. tapos tinitingnan nila yung loob nang car.. eh di napatingin din ako.. aba.. me nagdadalehan don sa loob.. pareho pang babae.. or lesbian yung isa.. as in nakahubad na talaga.. pero walang magawa yung pulis kasi nakasara yung bintana.. so ang ginawa nila.. ehh hinarangan na lang nila yung palibot nung car para hindi makita nung mga tao.. so ang dami nang tao.. tapos galaw na nang galaw yung car.. hanggang makatapos sila.. tapos umalis na yung car.. tawa nang tawa yung dalawang babae sa loob.. kamot lang sa ulo yung mga pulis..

so you can't force yourself inside the car.. kasi that's trespassing..

1. We all know having *** in a car parked in a public place is illegal, but just how illegal? *** within public view is illegal enough to get you and your lover a month to half a year in prison.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    kasi di ba the police can't charge you with public scandal or public indecency (may ganun ba?) kasi may tint ka naman and indi naman kita sa labas ginagawa mo. tapos they can't force your window open kasi un nga private area mo na ung inside ng car mo. unless you're parked in the middle of the road or blocking a driveway parang wala na kong maisip na pwede nila i-charge sayo.

baka may mag-isip dyan wala pong tint ride ko (defensive ba?) ... pero ung bro ko ung adventure nya super dark ng tint! hehehe

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
philippine *** laws