New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 277 of 355 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3547
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #2761
    If government wants to help, zero interest loans would be nice.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #2762
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    If government wants to help, zero interest loans would be nice.
    dunno about zero interest loans pero kasama sa stimulus plan ang loans to SMEs

    -

    and it's not a matter of whether the gov't wants to help or not

    gov't has to help

    there's no other entity that can pull the economy out of the hole it's in right now

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dunno about zero interest loans pero kasama sa stimulus plan ang loans to SMEs

    -

    and it's not a matter of whether the gov't wants to help or not

    gov't has to help

    there's no other entity that can pull the economy out of the hole it's in right now
    Instead of dole outs they could just shoulder the interest. Most businesses that are still standing are just scraping by. Even with the lower interest rates, I don't think they can afford the additional overhead.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; August 10th, 2020 at 11:20 AM.

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,030
    #2764
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Akala ko ko ₱990B ang stimulus package na budget nila?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joke lang daw yun. Yung stilus package sa 2022 gagamitin.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,040
    #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    dunno about zero interest loans pero kasama sa stimulus plan ang loans to SMEs

    -

    and it's not a matter of whether the gov't wants to help or not

    gov't has to help

    there's no other entity that can pull the economy out of the hole it's in right now
    So paaano package sa mga SME? How about the micro? Ibigay lang sa kanila bahala na sila kung paano gagamitin?

    So kung small enterprise ako,.bibigyan ako ng xxx amount then bahala na ako gamitin? Hanggang kailang ako pwede makakuha? Unlimited? Parang mahirap yan ganyan.

    Coronavirus aid: California man arrested over fraud claim - BBC News

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; August 10th, 2020 at 01:59 PM.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #2766
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    don't mind the cars.
    they buy tons of small-ticket items that, as a whole, affect the economy more than them cars.
    speaking of cars (which is the OTHER big ticket item)

    on one hand inisip ko wala pera mga tao so di bibili ng kotse

    on the other hand LALO necessity ngayon ang kotse coz wala public transpo

    so napipilitan dapat mga tao bumili ng kotse

    to find out if my theory is right, i asked a friend who's embedded in the industry (used and brand new)

    malakas daw benta 2nd hand

    mahina brand new



    mahina brand new kasi mahigpit mga bangko ngayon


  7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #2767
    She mentioned pala malakas ang motor and vehicles for delivery

    well yeah coz of online shopping...

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    16,506
    #2768
    One of my distributors also distributes motorcycles and they sold in Mar-June what they would sell in an entire year, so halos 3x daw. Dami pumapasok sa delivery services ngayon.

    Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #2769
    ^^

    wow

    nag boom talaga ang logistics dahil sa pandemic

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,818
    #2770
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    So paaano package sa mga SME? How about the micro? Ibigay lang sa kanila bahala na sila kung paano gagamitin?

    So kung small enterprise ako,.bibigyan ako ng xxx amount then bahala na ako gamitin? Hanggang kailang ako pwede makakuha? Unlimited? Parang mahirap yan ganyan.

    Coronavirus aid: California man arrested over fraud claim - BBC News

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    shadow i don't know the details

    macro view lang ako -- the gov't has to spend

    will there be cheating?

    yes there will...

    pero ang importante bumaha ng pera ang economy

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk