New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 243 of 356 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3554
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #2421
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    mga drugstores na lang yata ang mag thrive na business during this Covid era.
    the rubbing alcohol business is in demand.

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2422
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    mga drugstores na lang yata ang mag thrive na business during this Covid era.
    need data to prove that

    madami doctor sarado clinic

    madami tao takot pumunta sa ospital para magpatingin ng non-covid / chronic conditions

    so less prescriptions are written --> less benta ang prescription drugs

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2423
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the rubbing alcohol business is in demand.

    lahat ng grocery and drug store na napuntahan ko dami stock rubbing alcohol

    wala na panic buying

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2424
    food ang buhay ngayon (food not resto)

    pinoys eat 5 times a day... lalo ngayon nasa bahay lagi baka 7 times a day

    -

    warehousing and logistics buhay ngayon

    tech/gadgets/internet

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,875
    #2425
    home improvement -- stay home a lot you'll notice things to fix

    wfh -- build a home office

    --

    home school -- laptop/tablet

    home entertainment

    why converge is raising capital -- demand for broadband

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,727
    #2426
    Nagkakaubusan nga daw ng laptop ngayon

    Pero dami rin used PCs from BPOs that closed down

    My friend just posted on FB that he will be closing down his company (head hunter)

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 4th, 2020 at 01:07 PM.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,669
    #2427
    Workout stuff coz hindi makagym.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,025
    #2428
    bicycle stores cum repair shops mas lumalakas by the day.

    ngayon ko lang naiintindihan kung bakit nakaka-adik ang road biking.

    garage queens na tuloy mga sasakyan ko

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #2429
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    lahat ng grocery and drug store na napuntahan ko dami stock rubbing alcohol

    wala na panic buying
    have we compared the current prices with the previous prices?

    the previous 500 ml green cross 70% isopropanol costs 70 bucks.
    i haven't seen a 500 ml bottle in some time.
    the small 60 ml bottle costs, what? 12 bucks?

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    bicycle stores cum repair shops mas lumalakas by the day.

    ngayon ko lang naiintindihan kung bakit nakaka-adik ang road biking.

    garage queens na tuloy mga sasakyan ko
    wait 'til the rains.
    heh heh.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    38,089
    #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    need data to prove that

    madami doctor sarado clinic

    madami tao takot pumunta sa ospital para magpatingin ng non-covid / chronic conditions

    so less prescriptions are written --> less benta ang prescription drugs
    i'm open for business, but my current level is barely 50% of before covid's.

Tags for this Thread

Philippine Economy Talk