New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 340 of 478 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kung ikaw may paupahan and some foreign entity can pay twice the amount locals pay kanino mo ibibigay?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    bakit media?

local renters/buyers experienced first hand that they can't afford to rent/purchase coz foreigners have bid up prices

no need for media to tell us that happened
    where else can i read about it?

no local renter or buyer has approached me to narrate to me their situation.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i have always suspected these mainlanders who come here as if an invading army.
    they are well-financed..
    they were probably up to no good (for us).
    suspect.. suspect...
    speaking of which:

Gordon, who had previously warned that Chinese-owned Philippine offshore gaming operators could just be fronting for China’s intelligence agencies to snoop in the country, said the number of Chinese retirees posed a “national security concern” since 35 is considered “soldier’s age.”

“Their number is equal to 27 (Army) regiments. That’s dangerous. Why would they retire here at 35?” Gordon said at the hearing.

Read more: Retirement visas on hold over security concerns | Inquirer News

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what secret weapons do we have that China needs to send 100s of thousands of soldiers disguised as POGO workers to spy on us

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka meron tayo stealth fighters and hypersonic missiles

baka meron tayo tactical nukes

grabe nakaka flatter naman that china sees PH as a threat that they need to send so many spies to check on us

tsaka ang spying diba gamit satellites

and you only a few spies ala jason bourne

you don't send a whole freaking army in civilian clothes

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    These chinamen came here because they know our government is lax in implementing the law. They know when they bring in money, the government will look the other way. These chinamen saw a business opportunity here so they came for it. They know the locals will tolerate them when they pay the locals enough.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

yes

it's not a china-gov't sponsored invasion like some folks here like to portray

-

like many pinoys started going to saudi arabia decades ago

ngayon 1 million pinoys nasa saudi

sinabi sana na mga saudi ini-invade ng pinas ang bansa nila

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Dun sa condo namin near NAIA madami pa rin umuupa na pogo workers. Last na usap ko sa project admin di sila affected. Personally okay naman sila kasi as pointed out walang pinagkaiba sa mga OFWs abroad naghahanap buhay lang sila. Ako mismo kasama iba pang pinoy nagwork sa isang project sa Shanghai and in the province near Shanghai. Accomodation namin is tig iisang flat hiwa-hiwalay nakahalo sa mga locals. Never kami nagka-problema dun. So I dont mind them also sa Pinas as long na walang ginagawang masama.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^

ah hinde... mga chinaman dito puro espiya... puro edad sundalo... tsaka lahat may covid...

haha

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

yes

it's not a china-gov't sponsored invasion like some folks here like to portray

-

like many pinoys started going to saudi arabia decades ago

ngayon 1 million pinoys nasa saudi

sinabi sana na mga saudi ini-invade ng pinas ang bansa nila
    Saudi needed workers who are willing to do menial jobs for their household, skilled jobs for their infrastructure and their oil industry

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk