New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 325 of 478 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Yup via CIMB app.

CIMB currently has the best offer at 3.1% per annum:

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    How do you transfer large amount of money to gcash?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    How do you transfer large amount of money to gcash?
    Been transferring 50k per day from my BPI and 20k per day from my BDO for the past few days. Tiyaga lang until I reach the 500k limit.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh I thought it was Locsin, that's what my friend told me kasi. But still, they shouldn't demolish the Pen
    Of the four buildings in that intersection (four corners), two buildings is by Gabriel Formoso (Manila Pen and Makati Shang). The other two is by Locsin (LV Locsin Bldg and the old Makati Stock Exchange, albeit a little off the corner, since the corner is the parking area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dcph172 View Post
    Of the four buildings in that intersection (four corners), two buildings is by Gabriel Formoso (Manila Pen and Makati Shang). The other two is by Locsin (LV Locsin Bldg and the old Makati Stock Exchange, albeit a little off the corner, since the corner is the parking area).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LV Locsin building feels like a time warp to the 80s but this is where one of my all time favorite restaurant is located. hehe. I learned something new today, all this time I thought Manila Pen is Locsin. Are you an architect ba?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hot money flees Philippines for 6th straight month | Philstar.com

Speculative investors continued to skip the Philippines amid the general risk-off sentiment in the markets that has prompted them to fly to safe haven countries. Investors continued to liquidate portfolios and keep money in cash due to heightened worries over adverse economic impact of the global coronavirus pandemic.

The Philippines has been recording a net outflow in speculative funds since March as the entire Luzon was placed under enhanced community quarantine to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus.

As a result, the economy stalled and the country slipped into recession as gross domestic product (GDP) contracted by a record 16.5 percent in the second quarter from 0.7 percent in the first quarter.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I have a gcard mastercard I thought withdrawal is free.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Foreign think tank sees 25 bps cut | Philstar.com

The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) may bring the key interest rate down to 1.75 percent by year-end to support the economy amid the pandemic, according to London-based macroeconomy research firm Capital Economics.

In a report, the think tank said the BSP may cut the main policy rate by 25 basis points in its meeting on Thursday, taking it down to two percent.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Kahit gaano kababa interest rate ng BSP, if hindi ipapasa ng banks sa mga clients, wala din kwenta. Mga banks lang nakikinabang.

Wala ba powers ang BSP to make the banks lower their lending rates?
    Signature