New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 320 of 478 FirstFirst ... 220270310316317318319320321322323324330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Papaalam na kaya si shell sa pinas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

Papaalam na kaya si shell sa pinas?

Malampaya is drying up so it makes sense to divest. Also, Malampaya is operated by a separate Shell entity, Shell Philippines Exploration (SPEX). Shell gasoline stations are under Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corp (PSPC).

Shell has invested billions in its retail business in the PH, one of the biggest markets in the world with over 1,000 stations and close to 30% market share. They won't leave just because of this pandemic.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Malampaya is drying up so it makes sense to divest. Also, Malampaya is operated by a separate Shell entity, Shell Philippines Exploration (SPEX). Shell gasoline stations are under Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corp (PSPC).

Shell has invested billions in its retail business in the PH, one of the biggest markets in the world with over 1,000 stations and close to 30% market share. They won't leave just because of this pandemic.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Thanks bruh! I forgot, galing ka pala sa kanila... hehhe.

Malaki kasi binaba ng shlph sa stock market nila.... last time yung refinery ni shutdown...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Globally, Shell is restructuring as an organization, transitioning to renewables, exploring ways to reduce spending on oil and gas. Closing out refineries is part of it.

Exclusive: Shell launches major cost-cutting drive to prepare for energy transition | Reuters

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    si omnipotent dennis uy ang bahala na sa malampaya. ika nga ng matatanda, "ang kay pedro kay pedro at ang kay juan kay juan."

Dennis Uy officially part of Malampaya consortium

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ewan ko ba sa gobyerno natin

kung yan 10 billion binigay nila sa mga nawalan ng trabaho / hanapbuhay sigurado gagastusin agad yan

iikot agad ang perang yan

ang problema ngayon sa economy natin kulang sa money velocity
    Wpuld that be enough till yearend. Don't get me wrong, I agree there muat be stimulus and since we are a consumption economy, buying power to the people qould be the fastest way.

I just wonder how much would it take so that we could stay afloat until tourism and OFW remittance picks uo again.

With the trend kasi, parang pati 2021 gapang economy if not worse.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sabi the pandemic + lockdowns left a 2 trillion peso hole in the economy

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Wpuld that be enough till yearend. Don't get me wrong, I agree there muat be stimulus and since we are a consumption economy, buying power to the people qould be the fastest way.

I just wonder how much would it take so that we could stay afloat until tourism and OFW remittance picks uo again.

With the trend kasi, parang pati 2021 gapang economy if not worse.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Without the vaccine, patay pa rin ang economy next year.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    NO NO NO!!!! This is a landmark na in Makati. As a child I found that fountain so beautiful. I also love their restaurants. It's my favorite hotel Philippine Economy Talk Philippine Economy Talk Philippine Economy Talk

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; September 25th, 2020 at 02:34 PM.