New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 316 of 478 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ^^^

di lang yun

di lang dahil walang pang gastos

kahit mga may pang gastos di rin naman makakagastos eh

wala masyado opportunity para gumastos
    I am spending all my money online, those little things add up I wonder if online sellers made a killing since the pandemic

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i was at the alabang town center yesterday and i'd say the mall has gotten a lot busier compared to the last time i was there about 3 weeks ago.

a lot of restos are now livelier in terms of operational capacity given the restrictive iatf set rules and regulations. in fact, at the subway resto where i bought a couple of sandwiches, there was already a bee line at the counter even though no one really ate at the resto itself. but in joints like kfc and shakey's, lots of folks were dining in.

dept stores, fashion specialty boutiques, and the like are a different story though. i've noticed they've laid off a substantial number of their personnel due to the continued small trickle of customers entering their establishments. but at least the mall itself is no longer the ghost town it once was several months ago. maybe that's a sign commerce will be picking up soon just in time for the holiday season.

na-lintikan talaga tayo nitong corona virus.
    Last edited by baludoy; September 24th, 2020 at 02:08 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I am spending all my money online, those little things add up I wonder if online sellers made a killing since the pandemic
    Yes I know people spend online

When i posted "wala masyado opportunity para gumastos" i was thinking ---- people would be able to spend more if they can go out more / travel

--

A lot of spending takes place when you're out

Pag di masyado lumabas mga tao dahil takot or inconvenient or walang mapuntahan...

Then bawas spending yun
    Last edited by uls; September 24th, 2020 at 08:58 AM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Banawe area mas matao na mga resto

Mga auto supply mas late na nagsasara

Things are normalizing pero I think malayo pa

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Every year hundreds of thousands of companies all over the country hold Christmas parties

This year madami hindi mag paparty coz they shut down

Ung iba nagtitipid either walang party o simpleng party lang

Year end spending by companies this year won't be the same as previous years

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakausap ni misis sales lady ng SM dept store, they are required to take 3 days off a week and they have shortened work hours.
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Every year hundreds of thousands of companies all over the country hold Christmas parties

Hindi na kami mahihirapan mag-adjust since wala kaming party last year hahahaha. Matagal na kami lugi lol

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Also year end bonus from company they usually give a months worh of bonus maybe they will not give anymore this year.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Also year end bonus from company they usually give a months worh of bonus maybe they will not give anymore this year.

Nabigay na yun half diba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

yes isa pa yan

employees aren't gonna get the same amount of bonuses like in previous years (kung meron)

so less consumer spending

overall when you look at it from a macro POV there will be less money going around this Christmas season

many companies closed down so wala na gastos from those

those still in business naman aren't gonna spend like in previous years

--

dunno about OFW remittances pero i guess magpapadala parin mga OFW para maka-celebrate pamilya nila

just don't expect sea-based OFWs to send a lot, land-based pwede pa
    Last edited by uls; September 24th, 2020 at 10:38 AM.