New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 245 of 478 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    May 2019
    Ang hirap nga maghanap ng Sodium Ascorbate.. Kapag paubos na stock namin try ko yan kapag no choice na, tapos meron pa ZINC.. Philippine Economy Talk
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    We used to buy Enervon c with zinc, I just don't know why they phased it out, sayang branded pa naman

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sayang privately held company ang mercury drug they don't reveal performance numbers

if they were a publicly listed company we'll know if they're underperforming or outperforming or flat compared to same period last year

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Many hospitals offer e-consult

CSMC E-Consult

Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center – I love Chinese Gen ❤

My psychiatrist never leaves his condo and does all his consultations via viber...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    well it's all speculation saying drug stores are killing it this year

with mobility down significantly for 4 months based on Google and Apple mobility data

for me it's unlikely that drug stores are currently outperforming the same period last year

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Just came from a short night bike ride ( just to stretch my legs) and passed by the neighborhood - almost empty - coffee bean & tea leaf coffee shop. Sad to see 2 lang ang customers on a very quiet sat night.

I guess swerte na din ang cbtl na nabili sila ng jollibee corp. Last year Kasi at least mas mahaba ang pisi nila ngayon.

Nakakalungkot talaga kapag umiikot ako sa mga used to be known gathering places . Iyong mga sounds of laughter at ringing ng mga cash machine parang distant memory na na ilang dekadang nakalipas.

the things you own end up owning you

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sa lagay nito naka GCQ na tayo

we are still far from normal

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Each OFW have other mouths to feed.... also no more income

Long known as the fallback of the Philippine government in any economic crisis, the OFW sector is now in deep crisis for the first time since labour migration became state policy in the early 1980s. Their more than US$30 billion of annual remittances is a driver of the Philippine economy, and helps sustain millions of family members.

Philippines’ OFW crisis: more than 700,000 could lose their jobs due to the coronavirus by year end | South China Morning Post
    Last edited by Monseratto; July 5th, 2020 at 01:37 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    dami naapektuhan business sa erod dahiil patay negosyo ni st lukes.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'm open for business, but my current level is barely 50% of before covid's.
    Doc medyo OT but curious lang, when did medicine start paying out economically for you?

You mentioned you had your fellowship (or is it residency) abroad, so may equivalent costs yung US MLE plus of course board and lodging there. Not sure if fellows get paid in the US (assuming they do, bawi ba yung gastos to go there?)

Then when you went back here in the PH, may investment din ang clinic. How much was it then and ilang years bago mo nabawi?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk