New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 239 of 478 FirstFirst ... 139189229235236237238239240241242243249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Grabe these youtubers, makes me question my life choices.

Mas malaki pa kumita sa doctor at abogado, and there are a LOT of youtubers with 6 digit sub counts. Even million sub counts, dime a dozen na, kung wala pakialam sa privacy and criticism, it's the fastest and easiest way to make money.

Sent from my SM-A107F
    unless they have a retirement package and sickness benefit package...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    unless they have a retirement package and sickness benefit package...
    Dr, they earn millions a month. May pinapanood ako, they were really poor before youtube, wala nga living room yung bahay, converted to a bedroom, kailangan magsangla, she started YouTube, in less than ONE YEAR, she paid off their house, bought a Terra, Tuscon, Swift and 2 more houses in Cavite. She showed her YouTube salary, it was more less 1M daw, she has 2M subscribers.

Then there is another one who lives in a house where you can't even stretch both arms out e. In less than a year, bili na rin ng house and it's huge! I don't even know these vloggers pero lumalabas names nila sa social media kasi

If you earn 1M a month, that's enough to create so much passive income to cover health and retirement

Madami din mga youtubers with 100k subs. Each view is $1.24 ata, higher pa if from the US ang viewer. Kaya pati mga artista nag YouTube na

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 2nd, 2020 at 01:04 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Dr, they earn millions a month. May pinapanood ako, they were really poor before youtube, wala nga living room yung bahay, converted to a bedroom, kailangan magsangla, she started YouTube, in less than ONE YEAR, she paid off their house, bought a Terra, Tuscon, Swift and 2 more houses in Cavite. She showed her YouTube salary, it was more less 1M daw, she has 2M subscribers.

Then there is another one who lives in a house where you can't even stretch both arms out e. In less than a year, bili na rin ng house and it's huge! I don't even know these vloggers pero lumalabas names nila sa social media kasi

If you earn 1M a month, that's enough to create so much passive income to cover health and retirement

Madami din mga youtubers with 100k subs. Each view is $1.24 ata, higher pa if from the US ang viewer. Kaya pati mga artista nag YouTube na

Impress na impress ka naman sa youtuber. Parang MLM lang din yan - not all that meets the eye is theirs.

Here's some quick math for how much a YouTuber with 1M subs earns - $57k per year or roughly 200k a month. With the assumption pa yan na all vids have ads and all vids have 1M views.

Average Salary Of A YouTuber With 1 Million Subscribers

Di yan makakabili ng bahay, Terra, Tucson, Swift, and 2 more houses in Cavite unless you've been doing it for years with a sustainable income stream.

It's not $1.24 per view. It's per thousand views.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    More details on the true economics of YouTubers:

Get Rich or Die Vlogging: The Sad Economics of Internet Fame

Summary: save for a few high profile channels, it's not enough to sustain the lives of most.
    The humiliation of not making a living wage when fans believe you’re famous can add an extra layer of silence.
    Another one: Even YouTube Stars With 1.4 Million Monthly Viewers Earn Less Than $17, a Year, Research Shows | Inc.com

Summary: Making it as a YouTube star is almost as uncertain as making it as a TV star.

We now have a generation of kids who want to be full-time YouTubers instead of the more traditional professional route, not knowing that financial security is a long shot in that trade.

Last edited by jut703; July 2nd, 2020 at 01:28 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    "go to school. learn. work."

huwag masilaw sa exceptions.
    they ARE exceptions.

tulad ng duktor.
    we see only the small minority who work in the big hospitals, catering to the small minority of the population.
    we do not see the more ordinary garden-variety physician, who takes care of majority of the population.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 2nd, 2020 at 01:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Impress na impress ka naman sa youtuber. Parang MLM lang din yan - not all that meets the eye is theirs.

Here's some quick math for how much a YouTuber with 1M subs earns - $57k per year or roughly 200k a month. With the assumption pa yan na all vids have ads and all vids have 1M views.

Di yan makakabili ng bahay, Terra, Tucson, Swift, and 2 more houses in Cavite unless you've been doing it for years with a sustainable income stream.

Sorry typo, per thousand. I swear it's just one year. I saw the history naman when she created the channel. Almost all her vlogs are above 1m views kasi and I saw her channel grow kasi the first video I watched was her house tour sa small house niya. Saka a lot of youtubers na they would vlog yung pag claim nila sa western ng money lol. She also showed her first YouTube salary na around 1M nga for 3 months pero ngayon 3M na subs niya

Then companies are paying these vloggers na rin to advertise their products (pati knorr wtf)

Yeah pati kay crush super kwento ako on how I am shocked at how fast money is in youtube pero wala din siyang bilib lol.

I think that is one "industry" na lalo pa kumita sa lockdown

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More details on the true economics of YouTubers:

Get Rich or Die Vlogging: The Sad Economics of Internet Fame

Summary: save for a few high profile channels, it's not enough to sustain the lives of most.

Another one: Even YouTube Stars With 1.4 Million Monthly Viewers Earn Less Than $17, a Year, Research Shows | Inc.com

Summary: Making it as a YouTube star is almost as uncertain as making it as a TV star.

We now have a generation of kids who want to be full-time YouTubers instead of the more traditional professional route, not knowing that financial security is a long shot in that trade.

This is what I wanted to know. I have never belived na malakas kumita Bloggers, dati ko pa tinatanong dito kung totoo yun millions per month na income daw nila.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    This is what I wanted to know. I have never belived na malakas kumita Bloggers, dati ko pa tinatanong dito kung totoo yun millions per month na income daw nila.

Magpost ako sa kabilang thread. I've seen some channels grow kasi at shocked talaga ako sa pasok ng pera, saka pinapakita naman nila when they claim sa western. Tapos bili sila ng iPhone na mahal lol

Kahit 100k subs lang, mabuhay ka na kung di ka naman maluho.

I only knew local channels existed in 2016, konti pa sila pero ngayon madami talaga mga lower strata na umangat buhay sa youtube

Pakita mo lang daily life mo and earn money.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sorry typo, per thousand. I swear it's just one year. I saw the history naman when she created the channel. Almost all her vlogs are above 1m views kasi and I saw her channel grow kasi the first video I watched was her house tour sa small house niya. Saka a lot of youtubers na they would vlog yung pag claim nila sa western ng money lol. She also showed her first YouTube salary na around 1M nga for 3 months pero ngayon 3M na subs niya

Then companies are paying these vloggers na rin to advertise their products (pati knorr wtf)

Yeah pati kay crush super kwento ako on how I am shocked at how fast money is in youtube pero wala din siyang bilib lol.

I think that is one "industry" na lalo pa kumita sa lockdown

Etong sagot ni Dr. D explains the YouTuber phenomenon:

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "go to school. learn. work."

huwag masilaw sa exceptions.
    they ARE exceptions.
    May kumita konti, karamihan hindi.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Siguro if they are uploading 1 video per day tapos consistent yung viewers... malaki possibility they can reach 1M a month... what i know is every 100k viewers you earn 100usd...