New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 214 of 478 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My friend who is stuck in head office? Tuloy pa rin sweldo and housing niya pero work from home siya since March din. Pag balik niya the company will house her in a condo or hotel for 2 months ata, wfh pa rin.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    In a way sarap din malockdown during a business trip kasi bayad lahat. But hassle din maging magisa in a foreign country lalo na kung magkacovid ka.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Taiwan

isang member ng kanilang CDC member pala ng isang forum

may doctor/s taga China nag post sa forum na meron pneumonia virus sa China

so itong Taiwan guy inalerto ang gobyerno nila

isa yan sa iba't ibang reason bakit maaga ang response ng Taiwan
    of all the governments on this planet,
    taiwan's is probably the one that pays closest attention to anything and everything that happens in china.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    gets ko yun

pero dahil sa concern over kurakot huwag nalang gumastos ang gobyerno?

during this emergency?

imagine ano itsura ng NCR pag hindi nag social amelioration, dole 5000, SSS small business wage subsidy, LGU spending on relief goods & cash assistance etc

-

money is the life blood of the economy

when money stops flowing, the economy dies

the lockdown stopped the flow of money

the gov't had to replace it

dapat lang
    Kunyari may kaibigan kang nagkasakit. Nanghiram ng pera sayo pambili daw ng gamot, pinahiram mo naman. Kaso nakita mo imbis na bumili ng gamot, kung anu ano inatupag (bumili alak, starbucks, etc). Tapos uutang uli sayo, kulang daw yung pambili ng gamot.

Diba magdadalawang isip ka kung dapat pa bang pautangin kasi alam mo namang pariwara.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    In a way sarap din malockdown during a business trip kasi bayad lahat. But hassle din maging magisa in a foreign country lalo na kung magkacovid ka.

That's exactly what she told me kaya takot na takot siya lumabas, and she was also worried that if someone gets sick in her family here in PH, ang layo niya

Problematic pa siya on how she will be treated by the government when she is finally able to fly home.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    That's exactly what she told me kaya takot na takot siya lumabas, and she was also worried that if someone gets sick in her family here in PH, ang layo niya

Problematic pa siya on how she will be treated by the government when she is finally able to fly home.

May option ka to check in the covid certified hotels. Dusit and Mariott ata pwede. Di naman lahat kailangan tulad nung nasa news na sa barangay hall natutulog.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    May option ka to check in the covid certified hotels. Dusit and Mariott ata pwede. Di naman lahat kailangan tulad nung nasa news na sa barangay hall natutulog.

Oh. That was what she was worried about, if the government demands na at their facility. We saw on tv one of the places and it's horrible.

Sa Australia sa nice hotel daw bayad ng AU government. Now I understand why my close friend who was earning at least double people our age left for Australia. I was discouraging her for selfish reasons, I didn't wanna lose a friend and she really had it good here. Told her a few days ago, she made the right decision.

Napapaisip nga ko, okay siguro sa NZ

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Sa company namin suspended lahat ng business trips globally. My BFF is stuck in head office (Europe), ako meron dapat Japan but it was cancelled, sayang kasi that assignment made me reconsider leaving the company.
    June 22 yata mag open ang Japan flights, assuming i-lift ng Japan travel ban from Philippines. For this trip, Nagoya destination ko, ang question ko kung papayagan ba ako ng immigration to leave considering business ang nature ng trip ko?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    June 22 yata mag open ang Japan flights, assuming i-lift ng Japan travel ban from Philippines. For this trip, Nagoya destination ko, ang question ko kung papayagan ba ako ng immigration to leave considering business ang nature ng trip ko?
    Sir do you need yen pocket money I got some here maybe you havent exchange yet.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    of all the governments on this planet,
    taiwan's is probably the one that pays closest attention to anything and everything that happens in china.
    well yeah

If a neighboring country just a narrow body of water away keeps threatening to invade you you'd be eternally vigilant

and coz Taiwan isn't a member of WHO they had to be self reliant which turned out to be better than relying on WHO

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    Mahirap din yata sir mag travel, kasi what if bigla may travel ban na naman and you are stuck in Japan Philippine Economy Talk.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app