New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 212 of 478 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Taiwan

isang member ng kanilang CDC member pala ng isang forum

may doctor/s taga China nag post sa forum na meron pneumonia virus sa China

so itong Taiwan guy inalerto ang gobyerno nila

isa yan sa iba't ibang reason bakit maaga ang response ng Taiwan
    Blame no one sa virus kasi wala namang may gustong mangyari eto, unless...

Pero we can blame the govt for their inaction and complacency during jan and feb when other countries are banning flights left and right. Tayo, our gov welcomed flights with open arms.

Also, walang OT dito missy kasi economy and politics was and always will be intertwined.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post

Pero we can blame the govt for their inaction and complacency during jan and feb when other countries are banning flights left and right. Tayo, our gov welcomed flights with open arms.

Also, walang OT dito missy kasi economy and politics was and always will be intertwined.
    and didn't i say the gov't didn't take the virus seriously in jan-feb?

the gov't had 2 months to prepare -- to increase testing capacity, healthcare capacity

pero dahil di tayo tulad ng mga bansang may experience sa sars1 walang template ang gobyerno

pumasok sa lockdown isa lang ang PCR lab

walang quarantine centers
    Last edited by uls; June 4th, 2020 at 03:27 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

well hinihintay ko parin ang sagot ng mga politically biased

kung para sa kanila mali ung pag uutang ng gobyerno at pagbibigay ng cash sa mamamayan para may pang gastos habang walang trabaho

(the cash replaced lost income of no-work-no-pay... that cash got spent into circulation which kept kept some businesses alive)

so ano ang alternatibo?

wala pa sumasagot
    Last edited by uls; June 4th, 2020 at 03:25 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Errr d ba nag ban ng flight sa Taiwan and then the Taiwan government complained and then binawi ng Philippines government yung travel ban kasi natakot baka magalit ang Taiwan? Tama ba?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    NCR had the most crippling lockdown in the world based of traffic data

April:

everything stopped dead

the economy had a heart attack

June GCQ:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    Errr d ba nag ban ng flight sa Taiwan and then the Taiwan government complained and then binawi ng Philippines government yung travel ban kasi natakot baka magalit ang Taiwan? Tama ba?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    One china my a** hahaha

ibang klase rin mag isip gov kasi natin.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Eei:

we are now 78-79% back to biz usual; challenge is recovering construction workers who went home to provinces (now at over 50%), also having difficulty moving supplies so we carry the cost of waiting
    very happy that govt is pushing to restart construction and infra projects; work cannot stop just because of crisis, industry follows a 10-year road map, we won’t just cut investments- the economy will bounce back, we need to prepare for that
    we are looking at a backlog of p63-b (as of april), we will be busy for the next 3 years even if 20% of projects are put on hold; no project has even been put on hold yet
    social distancing requirements may affect efficiency, instead of having 30 workers on 1 floor, we might have we might have to spread out schedule and do work at night, overtime so everyone will keep their job
    --------

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Allowed naba international business trips for Pinoys?

I see some PAL international flights to start from June 10, but no mention of the outbound travel restrictions from June 10.
    Ngayon ang allowed lang ay OFWs and foreigners for outbound travel.

Tumanggap na ako ng labada, I have to travel.
    My local business is not going anywhere near pre lockdown health.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I think some tsikoteers believe the problem is not the "loan" but where the money goes.

Yun first loan [diba 2nd loan na ito?] after the lockdown, AFAIK, there were no clear records or breakdown who shall receive the money or what dept or agencies will get it. Saan nga ba napunta yun?

May ibang options din naman like pwede nilang gamitin yun "intelligence" fund ng PRES Office, pero this takes time yata, hindi basta basta pwede ilipat lang ang budget.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    I think some tsikoteers believe the problem is not the "loan" but where the money goes.

Yun first loan [diba 2nd loan na ito?] after the lockdown, AFAIK, there were no clear records or breakdown who shall receive the money or what dept or agencies will get it. Saan nga ba napunta yun?

May ibang options din naman like pwede nilang gamitin yun "intelligence" fund ng PRES Office, pero this takes time yata, hindi basta basta pwede ilipat lang ang budget.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    add to that they loaned another $500m? tapos sabay announce GCQ and wala ng ayuda since GCQ na.

We need receipts and proof saan napupunta.