New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 200 of 478 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Do you still people believe that this government will care and bail you out??

After what happened to 11k jobs lost at ABS-CBN and closure of Honda earlier? All this government want is your money and China thru loans and more taxes. No long term solution as long as the people and gov't are stupid.

I don't believe in this government a loong time ago, i just pay my taxes to belong.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    actually the US has a program for small businesses to not layoff workers during this crisis

PPP

Paycheck Protection Program

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post

After what happened to 11k jobs lost at ABS-CBN and closure of Honda earlier? All this government want is your money and China thru loans and more taxes. No long term solution as long as the people and gov't are stupid.

I don't believe in this government a loong time ago, i just pay my taxes to belong.

during the lockdown DOLE gave out P5,000 to workers, SSS sbws gave out P8,000, SAP

di ko alam kung may business ka o may kilala ka may business baka pwede ka magtanong tanong you'll find out totoo ang mga programang yan

meron talaga natatanggap na cash mga tao... hindi bailout pang tawid gutom lang

kahit papano may konting tulong yan cash sa economy coz it got spent and went into circulation

ang discussion dito ano ginagawa / gagawin / magagawa ng gobyerno para suportahan ang economy

Sir minsan... kahit minsan lang... baka pwede ka mag post without hatred and heavy political bias

your hatred towards the gov't and China has consumed your entire being dunno how you can live like that everyday
    Last edited by uls; May 25th, 2020 at 02:04 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    going forward i'm sure the gov't will come up with some stimulus program

dunno if they'll give money to companies keep workers on the payroll

or give money directly to laid off workers

but there will be something

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post

Nagsimula na govt assistance diba? SAP first trench, DOLE salary subsidy, SSS and GSIS calamity and salary loans.
    May mga hindi nabigyan dahil narin sa endemic na incompetency ng govt institutions like DSWD and entrenched corruption ng mga baranggay.
    But I believe even the pinaka tamad na tambays ay nakinabang.

Sa SMEs naman, umusad na yung micro loan assistance, kaso lang daming kailangan, hindi suffice yung busines permit, pati ITR or income statement kailangan to prove na existing yung busines mo before covid.

What I dont agree ay yung i bail out yung mga multi national, basahin mo mga financial statement or disclosures ng mga yan billions ang NET Profit ng majority nyan.
    Pag binigyan ng gobierno ng pera yan gagamitin lang nila sa ibang investment yan.

And against ako sa salary cuts, maybe sa executive level. Although may mga kakilala akong VP-AVP level ng multi-national na open sa salary cut but nawalan parin ng trabaho.

Bottomline is, bankrupt ang gobierno, walang tax na pumapasok, and covid is an on-going nationwide tragedy kaya govt is bleeding continuously.

Kailangan i open ulit ng gobierno yung overseas job market, tanggalin na restriction sa deployment ng health workers.

And thank you for paying your tax

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    during the lockdown DOLE gave out P5,000 to workers, SSS sbws gave out P8,000, SAP

di ko alam kung may business ka o may kilala ka may business baka pwede ka magtanong tanong you'll find out totoo ang mga programang yan

meron talaga natatanggap na cash mga tao... hindi bailout pang tawid gutom lang

kahit papano may konting tulong yan cash sa economy coz it got spent and went into circulation

ang discussion dito ano ginagawa / gagawin / magagawa ng gobyerno para suportahan ang economy

Sir minsan... kahit minsan lang... baka pwede ka mag post without hatred and heavy political bias

your hatred towards the gov't and China has consumed your entire being dunno how you can live like that everyday
    Sa Makati P5000 EACH resident, and it's for everyone, not just low income families. Yung Uncle and Aunt ko, they're really well off, nauna pa magbalita samin na credited na LOL

I realized yung LGU makes a huge difference. Swerte residents ng Pasig, Valenzuela, Marikina and all other cities with competent LGUs.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Sa Makati P5000 EACH resident, and it's for everyone, not just low income families. Yung Uncle and Aunt ko, they're really well off, nauna pa magbalita samin na credited na LOL

I realized yung LGU makes a huge difference. Swerte residents ng Pasig, Valenzuela, Marikina and all other cities with competent LGUs.
    yeah pati mga LGU nagbigay din ng cash

--

ung DOLE 5000 was one of the first programs to give cash to workers

the payout was via Palawan pawnshop

--

all i'm saying is those gov't programs are real

people really received cash from the gov't

di fake news yan as some people are trying to imply
    Last edited by uls; May 25th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Long term ba yan uls o survival for this covid season lang? Kung pang tawid covid lang yan, every government is doing that already. I know you're also a businessman/economist so how about if the government give incentives to the dying industries. Set aside political vendettas, help everyone in the industry that employs people. Give priority to health, education, agriculture.
    Pass a bill that only taxpayers could vote and decide for the future of this country, etc..

I don't know how but that is the job of the government people. That is how taxmoney should be spent, long term, self sustaining, sustainable.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    the past 2 or 3 days we were talking about the damage caused by ECQ to the economy (which i've been posting about for weeks)

the emergency gov't spending programs are not permanent -- it's only to keep the economy alive / lessen the damage

the economy right now is like a person who lost a lot of blood and those emergency spending programs are only blood transfusions to keep the person alive

we're not talking about politics right now

--

btw i do not believe in gov't keeping dying industries alive

if a country is not competitive in... say... auto manufacturing or steel production, don't keep throwing money at those industries sayang lang ang pera

tanggapin nalang na hindi natin linya yan

that's another topic for another time
    Last edited by uls; May 25th, 2020 at 04:02 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    going forward i'm sure the gov't will come up with some stimulus program

dunno if they'll give money to companies keep workers on the payroll

or give money directly to laid off workers

but there will be something