New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 192 of 478 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    may option naman mga mayaman

huwag lumabas ng bahay hanggang magkaroon ng vaccine
    Isa ka na dun uls. Sabi mo okay lang hindi magbubukas business nyo hangang december.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Dito ba sa Tsikot merong severely impacted yung kabuhayan because of COVID? Parang kung magpost naman mga tao, immune sila sa COVID kahit naka ECQ.

I would assume the employees here are ok. Hindi naman arawan mga member dito. Yung mga may negosyo sinasabi ok naman sila kahit hindi magoperate and may pera naman.

It's really the lower income Filipinos that are affected. We are all facing the same storm but we definitely aren't on the same boat.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i like that!
    same storm, different boat.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i like that!
    Same image I saw hile browsing 9gag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails abmrj1z_460s.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i like that!
    I don't think about money issues anymore, sort of in denial of what is happening and I just focus on what makes me happy like crush. Napakamalas kasi this is the WORST time to lose a job, and it's a job that I love. Crush has an idea of my family's finances and he told me we stand to lose 30%. Ewan ko talaga saan ako pupulutin, I hope 2021 will be kinder. This is very Filipino... bahala na.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    jut703:
    Dito ba sa Tsikot merong severely impacted yung kabuhayan because of COVID? Parang kung magpost naman mga tao, immune sila sa COVID kahit naka ECQ.

I would assume the employees here are ok. Hindi naman arawan mga member dito. Yung mga may negosyo sinasabi ok naman sila kahit hindi magoperate and may pera naman.

It's really the lower income Filipinos that are affected. We are all facing the same storm but we definitely aren't on the same boat.

i'm the one who's super concerned about the economy and wants the lockdown lifted

somebody here was repeatedly implying that i'm in financial trouble kaya gusto ko ma-lift ang lockdown

hindi naman ma-bring up ung tungkol sa ganun if somebody wasn't repeatedly trolling

actually he's the one who's implying that he's so rich he can survive a lockdown no matter how long it lasts

#matira_ang_whatever

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    even if you're on the biggest boat (coz you got billions in the bank)

when the banks fail you'll end up in a life boat

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Actually if you’re in a bigger boat you have bigger waves to hurdle.

Personally think that low/mid level employees are the most resilient.

They don’t have much investments, they still don’t own/co-own/partnered in businesses. All they have to worry are household expenses. If you compare household expenses to business expense, its peanuts.

The lobbyists now for businesses to start opening are rich guys. Mayaman ang nagwoworry. Yun medya-medya ang di namomroblema.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    Actually if you’re in a bigger boat you have bigger waves to hurdle.
    with great power, comes great responsibility.

OT.
    for reasons of maneuverability, big boats have right of way over smaller boats.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    with great power, comes great responsibility.

OT.
    for reasons of maneuverability, big boats have right of way over smaller boats.

Thats the difference between the rich and the poor.
    The poor will simply sail around the storm.