New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 191 of 478 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 4777
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosijhay View Post
    Saw this graph from Reddit. Curious lang ako bakit mas mataas ang utang ng PH under Pdutz than Marcos admin.

PH debt in a nutshell : PhilippinesAttachment 36628

Sent using Tapatalk
    mas malaki ang halaga ng pera dati

ung billions na budget dati trillions na ngayon

ung projects na millions lang ang halaga dati billions na ngayon

--

btw when you look at a country's public sector debt you also need to look at the size of the country's economy

gov't debt to gdp ratio

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Has anyone watched Enrile? I am FLOORED! He is 96 and ZERO decline in his memory! Reminds me of our family friend doctor, still performed a procedure at 95 (though he got sick na late last year)

Enrile is TALKING LAW at 96. Wow wow wow! He is such a cool Lolo! And look at his hair! Ang kapal pa! That'll be crush in his 90s :P

Last edited by _Cathy_; May 19th, 2020 at 03:23 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wait until TRAIN2...errr...CITIRA...uhmmm...CREATE becomes a law. Brace for a double-digit unemployment rate.

#matira_ang_mahusay

Neda chief sees 15-yr-high jobless rate amid recession | Inquirer Business

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Wait until TRAIN2...errr...CITIRA...uhmmm...CREATE becomes a law. Brace for a double-digit unemployment rate.

#matira_ang_mahusay

Neda chief sees 15-yr-high jobless rate amid recession | Inquirer Business

Chua is still young, more or less 30 years younger than his predecessor, he’s but no pushover.

TRAIN was his brainchild when he was DOF Usec.

Had it not been for this legislation, the government would have been hard pressed to find the money to give out those who are hardly hit by this pandemic.

I think he’s pushing for the reduction of MCIT for domestic and resident foreign corporations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Has anyone watched Enrile? I am FLOORED! He is 96 and ZERO decline in his memory! Reminds me of our family friend doctor, still performed a procedure at 95 (though he got sick na late last year)

Enrile is TALKING LAW at 96. Wow wow wow! He is such a cool Lolo! And look at his hair! Ang kapal pa! That'll be crush in his 90s :P

i had watch that the senate session this morning... astig naka airpods pro pa siya kanina, siguro nag palit na ng airpods 2 jan sa video na yan. hiyang talaga siya sa stemcell. maybe he is still doing the stemcell procedure once in a while? money is not a problem naman sa kanya.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    After the euphoria... the realization

“We still do not know whether mRNA-1273 is in fact protective against coronavirus infection in humans,” said BMO Capital Markets’ George Farmer. Translation: Nobody knows if the vaccine works yet. The company has also not said how it plans to make money on the vaccine.

The same market-shifting dynamic happened a few weeks before with Gilead Sciences Inc.

In April, the company and the broader market surged after a report that the company’s Covid-19 drug had helped a small group of patients in Chicago. A week later, they plunged -- and sent the S&P 500 down as well -- after another report that the drug might not work, after all.

Moderna Falls From Record as Euphoria of Vaccine Data Wears Off

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The bad things just keep rolling out...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The bad things just keep rolling out...

Yup, like my DDS in-laws who lost their jobs yet still singing high praises to digong. Dinamay pa sister ko sa kabobohan nya. [emoji36]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Extinction

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    may option naman mga mayaman

huwag lumabas ng bahay hanggang magkaroon ng vaccine